Name an Band!

Apr 23, 2009
Barcelona, Catalonia.
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Penguins, Aston Villa, Adel Utd.
Hey guys. I found this band naming thread and I was interested in naming an band. So here goes.

AC/DC

Also, they have a really good album called High Voltage you might want to check out. Cheers lads.

fleabitten

Norm Smith Medallist
Feb 16, 2012
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Portland Trailblazers
Hey guys. I found this band naming thread and I was interested in naming an band. So here goes.

AC/DC

Also, they have a really good album called High Voltage you might want to check out. Cheers lads.

Glad someone finally had something new to contribute to this thread. I was getting sick of the Cap'n Jazz discography.

WealstoneRaider

Cancelled
10k Posts I reneged on a bet or agreement :(
Apr 8, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
I’ve been listening to music for almost all my life. It has served as the soundtrack to the major events that have happened along the way. Often, when I hear a particular song, it transports right back to a certain time or place of which when life seemed, well so much simpler. So many great bands have formed part of this soundtrack, so many of them have become personalised symbols of my journey. If I had to name one band above all others though that takes me to that special place, the one that resonates above all others, I’d have to say Cap’n Jazz. Once I heard Analphabetapolothology I knew I had found the holy grail of music

Helen Wheels

Hustler
10k Posts Richmond Tigers - 2018 Player Sponsor
Jun 5, 2015
Demimonde
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Fighting Furies
Merzbow's Pulse Demon and Lou Reed's Metal Machine Music ... dead heat ... not a struck match between 'em.

LiterallyNobody

Cancelled due to poster being a Campaigner
30k Posts 10k Posts Cake Connoisseur SFA Daffodil Day Fund Raiser Harry Potter Fan Song Contest Winner - 5+ Rounds Shiny Penny
Jul 26, 2006
AFL Club
St Kilda
I just thought of another one: Guy Sebastian - Songs for the Deaf

Back