PPPoker App Cash Game Club

Remove this Banner Ad

Hi, if the club is still running, keen to join up.
Cheers
Me and a friend of mine recently started a poker club (PPPoker AUS) run through the PPPoker mobile app and thought I might as well post in here to see if any BigFooty members would be interested in joining as I've seen a few people ask in some threads. We've got hundreds of members so far and have games running constantly, so feel free to message me and I can send you the info text.

Basically when Poker-Stars left Australia a lot of live league owners got together and created a private room where we can still play.

There is around 11,000 active players now daily with $200,000 of weekly GTD tournaments and 200 cash game tables ranging from 10c/20c all the way up to $35/$70 in Holdem, PLO, PLO5, OFC and short deck and a Weekly $5,000 FREE entry game.

4 different clubs to choose from under the one roof where you can play on your Phone, Tablet or PC
We also run our own custom promotions with Private Freerolls, Jackpots and Deposit Bonuses, Min Cash for bubbling etc.

24/7 Deposits and Withdrawals with instant payment options with zero wait time.

If you're interested in having a look into ways to play online in Australia CLICK HERE and we can get you setup!

Attachments

• 73390789_540400456746741_4673077555106938880_n.jpg
    73390789_540400456746741_4673077555106938880_n.jpg
    288.6 KB · Views: 170

Am interested but have heard and read that basically you can log on on computer and phone from same location with not much security. Is that true? (Different names, comp private connection?)

For those interested, I've started a club.

We have a $50 Rake Free tourney tomorrow night PM for more details!

Have been on there a month and been enjoying it a heap. The games are super soft lower levels. Haven't dipped the feet in much to the tournament's.

Withdraws have been easy.

Playing a lot of PLO5 and it's so swing. Crazy. Studying some PLO4 action and hoping to just play that. Little less swingy and enjoyable.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back