FTA-TV Australian Survivor - All Stars

Remove this Banner Ad

Honestly, if it's not One World, Redemption Island, Fiji or Thailand, it's a good season

I thought Fiji and RI weren't too bad.

I Somehow watched all of Thailand and it was like getting my teeth pulled out. Excruciating.

I watched one ep of One world and felt that was enough.

I thought Fiji and RI weren't too bad.

I Somehow watched all of Thailand and it was like getting my teeth pulled out. Excruciating.

I watched one ep of One world and felt that was enough.
I haven't seen Fiji but everything I've heard is that where it failed, it failed so badly that it was just hilarious.

Pearl Islands (7) is free too, that's a great season. One of the best all newbie casts they've had.

And rupert pulls one of the all time great survivor moves in the first episode

So which US season should I watch first?
Thanks y’all. I’ve gone with season 7.
7 is a great place to start.

I like Amazon (6) because of Rob C.
It's no surprise after watching that how his podcast is so successful (and has become somewhat of an empire).
20 is the best, but I don't know if that would be the case if you didn't know who everyone was as it was an all returnee season. 16 was great, but also had some returnees.

28 (Cagayan) might be a good one to start with that has all newbies
Cagayan is excellent but IMO the best all newb season is David vs Goliath.
Christian :hearts:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

On doing Australian Survivor again or even Survivor US:
“Yeah 100%. I will definitely do US Survivor. I would be keen to do Australian Survivor again but I need a big break. When it comes to American Survivor, it’s just a matter of when and not if at this point. I just need a bit of recovery time,” David laughed.

I enjoyed Gabon ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Even though I agree about the bad winner (imo of the final 3, Sugar should have won, but that was never going to happen between the bitter jury and her attitude (or as we'd call it now, lack of jury management))

I think its reputation suffers a little bit by being sandwiched between a number of really good seasons

Last edited:
Johnny Fairplay , almost forgot about him ......never thought anyone could stoop so low to get on a reward challange

Might have to give that season another look, probably work through 20 first though

Surprised no one else has mentioned Nicaragua, one of my favourite US Survivor seasons with Fabio going on an immunity run at the end to win against the odds, it also had some other classic contestants like Benry and the super annoying Naonka who ended up quitting.

Survivor Redemption Island with Boston Rob and Philip Sheppard and Survivor Cagayan with Tony Vlachos and Spencer Bledsoe are another couple of favourites.

I only got into Survivor about 10 years ago though so I can't compare them to all the earlier seasons like some of the true Survivor tragics here can.

Phoebe has done the opposite. She’s deleted her claims off reddit.

Moana probably online bullied her into deleting them.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back