Game Day NM vs Port - 2005 R18 @ Manuka

Remove this Banner Ad

I'd forgotten that we finished 5th in 05, only to get flogged by Port at Docklands. Rocca misses the birth of his son to arrive just before the first bounce, with Corey as the emergency. Colbert leaves his boots in the centre square at the end of his last ever game.

Tredrea did the "phone call" pose and Chad Cornes bowed when he kicked a goal in the same game one day. Can't quite remember when it was.... I despise the both of them since then!

Tredrea did the "phone call" pose and Chad Cornes bowed when he kicked a goal in the same game one day. Can't quite remember when it was.... I despise the both of them since then!
I think that game was at Footy Park. Might have been the first ever time they'd beaten us, after we won the first 10 head to heads.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Of course the support is muffled Dwayne, I would’ve been rough from the night before.

I recall one game they gave free cans at one of the bars until first goal, if you bought a stubby holder. Still got the stubby holder.

I'd forgotten that we finished 5th in 05, only to get flogged by Port at Docklands. Rocca misses the birth of his son to arrive just before the first bounce, with Corey as the emergency. Colbert leaves his boots in the centre square at the end of his last ever game.

I was ******* devastated. Such a flat end to a fun, hard fought season. Despite that, this and 07 remain two of my favourite North seasons ever.

I was ******* devastated. Such a flat end to a fun, hard fought season. Despite that, this and 07 remain two of my favourite North seasons ever.
07?

We lost 2 finals by a combined 200 points. That would be close to the worst ever finish for a top 4 team.

Was that the prelim in 2007?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back