Past #17: Jasper Pittard - delisted after 33 NM games/5 NM goals - thanks Jasper

Remove this Banner Ad

Bringing the mullet back

This dude is a jet, both on and off the field.
What a pickup. He was such a great defender last season. This year I was looking forward to him taking the game on a bit more and breaking lines like he used to do at Port. The leadership stuff is just a bonus. Clearly much loved around the club.

I know Jaspy's cousin and can 100% confirm that everything in this interview is genuine

Jasper is a hipster from East Brunswick.

Of course this is what he thinks.

Yeah. Wasn't Schimma from Brunswick? I wonder what he makes of it all now? Have any Brunswick folks on here seen him down at their local cafe with his fixie and handlebar moustache?

From Brunny originally but he moved to the Doncaster/Templestowe area long ago.

Yeah. Wasn't Schimma from Brunswick? I wonder what he makes of it all now? Have any Brunswick folks on here seen him down at their local cafe with his fixie and handlebar moustache?

In Schimma's day you were more likely to have your bike nicked and the only blokes with a handlebar moustache looked like this:

1586123224943.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Obviously you haven't owned a bike recently

Mate, Brunswick was so far removed from what it is today that it would make your head spin.

I know that but I also know that if you lock up your bike there's a 1/5 chance you'll turn around and it's gone
my new apartment block has had 4 thefts with the average of one a month

Junkies are scum arent they

my new apartment block has had 4 thefts with the average of one a month

Junkies are scum arent they

Catch one, flog it senseless, then let it go in order to tell it's mates where not to go.

Catch one, flog it senseless, then let it go in order to tell it's mates where not to go.
Sadly, its the only way but they are so brazen. You can install cameras or theft resistant screws and they take the pole off the wall.
Rather than tail gating the front entry gate they now wait for cars to open the underground carpark and follow a resident in.

I pray I catch one in the act but they are extremely quick

Sadly, its the only way but they are so brazen. You can install cameras or theft resistant screws and they take the pole off the wall.
Rather than tail gating the front entry gate they now wait for cars to open the underground carpark and follow a resident in.

I don't want to be adding to the encouragement, but if you were ever going to time an assault it's probably as good a time as ever.

Sabotage the campaigners.

I don't want to be adding to the encouragement, but if you were ever going to time an assault it's probably as good a time as ever.

What are they going to do, run to the cops and give a statement?

What are they going to do, run to the cops and give a statement?

Thought the same but then thought of that bloke who killed his neighbour's intruder then found himself in court.

Regardless, there's an under-resourcing window of opportunity for you tazaa.

Catch them all then run your own Hunger Games.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back