WWE WrestleMania 36, Sun Apr 5th & Mon April 6th, 9am AEST (via tape delay magic)

Remove this Banner Ad

and Thinking Charlotte will bring Viewers to NXT so they can beat AEW in the Ratings

To be far--- AEW's ratings have fallen off a cliff in the past fortnight (over 25%), I don't think NXT really needs anyone else to get ahead of AEW when NXT already has Gargano/Ciampa announced.

so Night 1 was better than Night 2???

personally I preferred Day 2, aside from the length of the Randy-Edge thing. I still can't (as good as the match was) be too invested in an old Undertaker. Gronk winning the 24/7 was cool too.

Flair beating Ripley for the next title

You suck wwe

Makes sense actually. Ripley gets to go after the other titles, and it lets Charlotte work with a number of younger female stars for that title. I bag Flair but she can sell feuds.

So Rhea is on the main roster now? If she lost the title for that reason than I’m ok with it

That's what everyone is going with I'll believe it at this stage. It sort of makes sense from that angle.

Triple threat match for the title Bazler,Becky,Rhea

Think they will aim at a Becky vs Rhea long feud. That has potential. I would have preferred Becky to lose at WM though.

A bearable Mania under the circumstances. Vince - It's time to move to Florida and the old folks home!

Happy for Braun and Drew. At least they are full timers.

Ladder match was good. Edge v Orton a slow build nice finish. Fiend v Cena a warped psychological journey but you couldn't leave the room you just had to see what happened next. Boneyard was well done. Otis pulling Mandy Rose leaves hope for blokes like me :)

Andrade drops the US title this week. His "punishment" for 30 day ban will be him teaming up with Garza and his fiance Charlotte feuding for the next couple of months against the Street Profits and Montez' wife Bianca Belair whom Charlotte will drop to.

Rhea was ripped off - sell the knee and come back on the main roster with a new outfit.

Oldberg and Porky Lesnar paydays are over hopefully.

Vince will need to cut some fat.

Rusev, Cesaro and Ziggler should be walking away. Lucha House Party and the Colons are OOC this year. Why the **** Tamina is still in WWE idk.

The IIconics need to return if Peyton Royce isn't pregnant.

No Way Jose, Curtis Axel, Bo Dallas, Curt Hawkins, Lars Sullivan, Fandango, Kalisto considerations for future endeavourment.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A bearable Mania under the circumstances. Vince - It's time to move to Florida and the old folks home!

Please no---- let's keep Vince as far away from Full Sail & the Performance Centre as possible for now.

Jesus ******* christ. This screaming from Rhea and Charlotte has ruined the match for me. * me dead that's just ridiculous you dumbasses. Give it a ******* rest. Take a leaf off how Bazler and Becky did it.

1/10, but I do like the fact that they're not letting Rhea go too early with her push.

Match of the 'weekend': Rollins vs Owens or Charlotte vs Ripley. Can't split those two.

Best moment: Undertaker on the bike riding away from the burning barn.
The entire firefly funhouse segment.

Biggest takeway: Some matches that otherwise might have sucked (Elias vs Corbin, Womens tag title match) felt better without the potential of a dead crowd detracting from it. You actually had to enjoy the in-ring work for what it is rather than the spectacle.

Biggest disappointment: Zayn vs Bryan was good and told a nice story, but I would have preferred a 20 minute clinic.
Edge vs Orton was wayyyyyy too long.
Why are the WWE insistent on these new 'finisher spam' world title matches? Glad for Braun and Drew, but they reached their heights in very underwhelming circumstances. I mean, in futute 'Mania main events ranked from best to worst' is there any way in which Lesner vs Drew isn't the worst? Was it even their fault though?

Why are the WWE insistent on these new 'finisher spam' world title matches? Glad for Braun and Drew, but they reached their heights in very underwhelming circumstances. I mean, in futute 'Mania main events ranked from best to worst' is there any way in which Lesner vs Drew isn't the worst? Was it even their fault though?

Wrestlemania IX & XI would like a word...

finisher spam' world title matches? Glad for Braun and Drew, but they reached their heights in very underwhelming circumstances. I mean, in futute 'Mania main events ranked from best to worst' is there any way in which Lesner vs Drew isn't the worst? Was it even their fault though?

Bam Bam Bigelow vs Taylor would been Worse

Why are the WWE insistent on these new 'finisher spam' world title matches? Glad for Braun and Drew, but they reached their heights in very underwhelming circumstances.
You think Braun and Goldberg are the two guys to get a long match out of? WWE trying to get 20 minutes out of Goldberg is what killed his original run in WWE, and Braun isn't much better. Lesnar could go longer but these days probably only with guys who can really work (Styles, Bryan, etc.). Essentially when you have old part timers carrying the belts, then you can't have them do the long, workrate epics. They've got to be hard-hitting and quick. You'd hope moving forward that they'd take these guys out of the title pictures so you can get those long main events through capable workers; however, you won't be getting wrestling classics from Braun either.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back