Play Nice Random Chat Thread IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
They look like the same person.

screen-shot-2018-10-09-at-9-42-59-pm.jpg

Jesus H Christ, when will these ******* ALP idiots PULL THEIR HEADS OUT OF THEIR ARSES AND LIFT THIER ******* GAME!!!!

View attachment 853037
Albanese has no conviction or political presence to win out.
Australia is very much a definition of the government it elects and I cant see that changing for a while.
Whatever groundwork the ALP does will only be undone by the media anyway.

my new apartment block has had 4 thefts with the average of one a month

Junkies are scum arent they
Catch one, flog it senseless, then let it go in order to tell it's mates where not to go.
Hmmm...............yes.................because all thieves are drug addicts.

I am sometimes stunned by the level of genius exhibited in this place.
I am never stunned by your self proclaimed level of genius.

So you have a problem with thieves. Why? Because they break the law? Why don't you tell us why you spent time on a mountain top?

I don't want to be adding to the encouragement, but if you were ever going to time an assault it's probably as good a time as ever.

Thought the same but then thought of that bloke who killed his neighbour's intruder then found himself in court.

Regardless, there's an under-resourcing window of opportunity for you tazaa.

Catch them all then run your own Hunger Games.
All I know is that officers do not care whatsoever about the state of the perpetrator when conducting a citizens arrest.
Usually the bending back of a couple of fingers ought to discourage further thefts

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
All I know is that officers do not care whatsoever about the state of the perpetrator when conducting a citizens arrest.
Usually the bending back of a couple of fingers ought to discourage further thefts

About ~25-30 years ago in North Melbourne a mate of mine was wandering home from the Courthouse pissed with his lady, when he stumbled across a car thief inside his car that was parked outside his house in O'Shanassy street, and managed to grab hold of the cretin before it could get away. He was delivering a vicious thumping when the cops pulled up and rolled out of their car, so my mate had no choice but to tell them what happened or he would have been charged with assault, and when he informed the cops about why he was belting the campaigner, they turned around asked him if he wanted them to drive around the block a few more times!!!

True story.

How I do miss the old days. No lagging, no charges, just a good old fashioned hiding in order to think about things better.

GarnerSmash

They tried to make me go to rehab
10k Posts Ex-Moderator North Melbourne - 2015 Daw & MacMillan Player Sponsor North Melbourne - 2014 Daw, Black, Gibson Player Sponsor North Melbourne - 2013 Daw, Black and Gibson Player Sponsorship North Melbourne - North 2012 Player Sponsor North Melbourne - North 2011 Player Sponsor North Melbourne - North 2010 Player Sponsor
Jun 2, 2009
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Anyone looking for something to watch to pass the time would be well served watching Sunderland 'Til I Die on Netflix. Absolutely superb. If you took all of the reality TV shows ever made, including s**t like that Tiger King crap, got all the good bits of every episode and condensed them into the best they could be, they would make up maybe five minutes worth of this. It's real, its almost all access football club, from CEO on down to the cook, right through to the everyday fans in the terraces.

Get onto it.

Hopefully the virus can do some good work for a change.

Sent from my SM-A908B using Tapatalk

Letting a child rapist out of jail on a technicality is good work?

Or you suggesting it could come for him?

Should have gone to jail for the Melbourne Response alone. That was evil dressed up as doing good.

If he gets off, it will be seen as an Establishment weirdo in fancy dress being let off by other Establishment weirdos in fancy dress despite The People having found him guilty.

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 20, 2018
AFL Club
North Melbourne
If he gets off, it will be seen as an Establishment weirdo in fancy dress being let off by other Establishment weirdos in fancy dress despite The People having found him guilty.

Did they ever release what the jury split on the first trial was? I'd imagine it was an overwhelming majority to justify the second trial.

Did they ever release what the jury split on the first trial was? I'd imagine it was an overwhelming majority to justify the second trial.

10-2 is my understanding.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back