Multiplat AFL Evolution 2

Remove this Banner Ad

So I played an absolute classic in my first game on Legend last night
Let me set the scene...

Dream time at the G, Essendon sitting atop of the ladder against a Tiger side fighting for a top 4 spot

Qtr 1: Essendon come storming out of the blocks and pile on goal after goal with great accuracy leading the Tigs 6.0 36 to 1.3 9 before a late goal from the tigs to steady the ship going into qtr time down by 21

Qtr 2: An arm wrestle. Neither team can quite find the free flowing footy they’re looking to play. Essendon lead 8.0 48 - 3.6 24. Accuracy costing the Tigs who seem to be getting on top with repeat inside 50’s late in the piece
A late goal and the margin is just 18 pts the difference at the main break. 48-30

Qtr 3: A shell shocked Essendon find themselves struggling to get near the footy. Richmond with a dominant display playing some of their very best footy see a huge 7.4 46 to Essenson’s 0.0 0
Scoreless. Richmond ride the massive wave of momentum heading into the last change with a lead of 11.10 76 - 8.0 48

Qtr 4: Losing hope, the dons look for the all important first goal of the qtr to wrestle back at least a little bit of momentum. However things don’t go as planned. Richmond get the quick clearance and Lynch snags his 3rd for the first goal of the last term and more importantly, open up a 34pt lead. All hope seems lost for the struggling dons who ponder how and why it got to this point. However there’s one player who never lost hope, never lost belief. Enter, Kyle Langford.
The young bomber was barely sighted throughout the first 3 qtrs but managed to pile on 3 of the bombers next 6 goals to give them back the lead !
Scenes. Bombers all of a sudden up and about and full of confidence ride their wave of momentum with only minutes remaining
Is there one last roll of the dice for the Tigs ?
Well, it seems there is. Down 87-85, Richmond get the quick clearance. Punched away from Saad however Rioli is at the drop of the ball and slots through another from 40 out for the Tigs ! They lead once again and the bomber faithful are starting to lose hope. Maybe they let it blow out just a bit too far. 29 minute mark and the tigers lead 91-87. One last chance, one more roll of the dice. Seconds remaining. Or so we think...
Bellchambers taps it down to a streaming stringer who sees an outnumbered Astbury, Stewart, Tippa. Tippa, Stewart, who’s going to be the hero ?! Astbury is ! Astbury gets a fist to the ball and Richmond clear it however only as far as McGrath. McGrath at half forward sends it straight back in to a pack of 7 or 8 players and standing tall Stewart !!
About 30 out, slight angle, he slots it home and the dons are back in front ! Unbelievable scenes. Essendon lead 93-91.
32 minutes gone. Where’s the siren ?!
Well, Richmond still hadn’t lost faith. Bellchambers wins the tap once again straight down Shiels throat who’s wrapped up immediately but tries to get the quick hands free to McGrath. A throw ! One last chance for the Tigs
Dusty sends it in to half forward, Hurley gets the fist away however only as far as a wall of tigers ! Edwards sends it to the top of the goal square, no one can quite pluck it, Rioli once again roves the pack and kicks it off the ground for an amazing !.... behind. He’s hit the post and the lead is just 1 point
34 minutes gone and no one knows if the siren is even working at this point
Hurley kicks it in to the 50 where Townsend takes a huge grab ! Against his old mob, he stands tall. He takes his full 10 and sends it down the line.... SIREN !
Dons win a classic 15.3 93 - 13.14 92

Honestly one of the most exhilarating games I’ve ever played
Thank you, wicked witch 🙌🏼

Last edited:
you sure about that bud?
Look to be fair, there was no "out for delivery" status until it actually was out for delivery. It went from in transit to delivered.

So went up to Legend difficulty and used Twistie's sliders and have quite literally pulled a Fremantle 2015. I've won 1 of my last 6 games or so with one more to go. All have been lost in the last minute too so I've now gone from 1st to 4th possibly missing out on top 4 if I lose the last game to Richmond.

* me Toll is useless. Been on 'shipment created' since 12AM Yesterday. In that time I could have driven to Altona North myself and got my game in person.
Especially frustrating when I hear people who ordered it on the same day as me got it on Friday. So remind me to never get delivery with Toll ever again.

fu** me Toll is useless. Been on 'shipment created' since 12AM Yesterday. In that time I could have driven to Altona North myself and got my game in person.
Especially frustrating when I hear people who ordered it on the same day as me got it on Friday. So remind me to never get delivery with Toll ever again.

Better Luck Next Year GIFs | Tenor

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I cracked. Missus is getting me two copies so I can take on one of my lads online. I just sledged him. He's gonna absolutely belt me when we play. Looking forward to playing it.

G'day fellas,

Still contemplating weather to buy it or not.

If the last AFL game was a 4/10 what would this game be?

Can we edit players socks etc.?

G'day fellas,

Still contemplating weather to buy it or not.

If the last AFL game was a 4/10 what would this game be?

Can we edit players socks etc.?

For me it is a good 6.5-7/10. For reference I would put Madden at around 8.5. It is enjoyable, is a pretty good representation of the game and enough features to make it enjoyable.

Graphics evolution, better camera angle, better sound mixing, commentary and variation would give it an extra point for me.

For me it is a good 6.5-7/10. For reference I would put Madden at around 8.5. It is enjoyable, is a pretty good representation of the game and enough features to make it enjoyable.

Graphics evolution, better camera angle, better sound mixing, commentary and variation would give it an extra point for me.

Cheers mate, can you edit heights and weights?

fu** me Toll is useless. Been on 'shipment created' since 12AM Yesterday. In that time I could have driven to Altona North myself and got my game in person.
It takes awhile for the toll tracker to update Mine was sent out on delivery at 11 and only just updated

Mine's the same, shipment created 12am yesterday sitting in Altona North, no update since. I ordered late Friday.

Marking and tackling when playing as a side is still impossible for me. Also everyone I change what player I want to be, the game decides to be someone else and I end up running the wrong way

Remove this Banner Ad

Back