Catan online - Anyone interested?

Since we're all locked in, how about a game of Catan?

looks like it can be played asynchronous - just take your turn when you have time.

I'm downloading it for browser and will check it out, see how to connect with people you know instead of just randoms...

So you have to play through the tutorial to be able to start a game, then you can turn off the timer. not sure how to add players in yet.

I'm registered as Dinsdale

So you have to play through the tutorial to be able to start a game, then you can turn off the timer. not sure how to add players in yet.

I'm registered as Dinsdale

Let me see if you can play on app via iphone - if so im in

cant believe there no interest in forming a Catan guild, its the most popular board game in the world *

I'm having fun anyway...

*may not be true

Honestly cbf playing through the tutorials
the tutorial doesnt go through a whole game, just the basic board peices and moves

Happy to hear how this goes, though I’m really rubbish.
get on and play through the tutorial, then you'll have enough gold to "buy" the game, I have 10xp now so can set up a guild for BF IF we can get enough people involved

Having some issues at my end with this online platform unfortunately at the moment, looks like it may not be coping with the increased traffic due to everyone being in isolation.

Yeah this also happened to me

I've downloaded this on Steam but have never played. Is this a steep learning curve game? I'd have to check which version I have but I'd be interested.
no the tutorial is pretty good for teaching the basics, but strategy does come into it, which you'll pick up as you learn