Opinion North Board-Media & Entertainment

Apr 1, 2008
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Liverpool, Raiders, GSW, QPR, NYM
Thought I would have a look at what ESPN are showing with most of US sports shut down, among tonights offerings : Dodgeball Continental cup, 2007 Hot Dog eating contest, 2019 Stupid Robot fighting league, and 2019 Death Diving world championship. I am gunna check out the diving.

Was the special ‘ESPN: The Ocho’ day where they show some ludicrous sports for a 24 hour period.

Slippery stairs a personal favourite.

Was the special ‘ESPN: The Ocho’ day where they show some ludicrous sports for a 24 hour period.

Slippery stairs a personal favourite.
Yep, the death diving was just who could do the most stylish bomb with a big splash of the 15m platform, watched it for 5 minutes and that was enough.

Pykie

Cancelled
10k Posts A Star Wars Fan Pokemon is Life North Melbourne - North 2007 Player Sponsor North Melbourne - 2013 Daw, Black and Gibson Player Sponsorship
Sep 17, 2006
Lord's
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Leeds United
Took a trip down memory lane and watched the 1975 Ken Russell extravaganza Tommy : So many celeb's, Ann Margaret, Jack Nicholson, Oliver Reed, Elton John, Eric Clapton, Tina Turner, all the Who boy's, with Keith Moon (RIP) perfectly cast as Uncle Ernie, music and effects quite good really, I have seen much worse, and that was 2 hours of Good Friday wiped off.

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
I have a few lined up that I haven't gotten around to watching yet.

Normal (2003): I am a big Tom Wilkinson fan.
Orphans and Angels (2003)
After (2006)
The Nightmare (2015)
Border (2018): From the director of the outstanding "Let The Right One In"

I have a few lined up that I haven't gotten around to watching yet.

Normal (2003): I am a big Tom Wilkinson fan.
Orphans and Angels (2003)
After (2006)
The Nightmare (2015)
Border (2018): From the director of the outstanding "Let The Right One In"

Sorry to spoil it for you Snake, but our ex-rookie and Roosy's son get dudded at the end! :p

Thanks to whoever recommended "Sunderland til I Die" (GarnerSmash ?)
Watched the first 4 episodes last night and I'm hooked :thumbsu:
I just finished watching season two.

As so often is the case, real life can be far more compelling and dramatic than fiction.

Back