Wikileaks founder and good North man Julian Assange

Remove this Banner Ad

Last night, immediately after our first Diem25 my phone rang. It was Julian. From prison. It was not that first time that he honoured me deeply by using the few phone calls prison allows him to make to call me. Like every other such occasion, when I unexpectedly recognise his voice a torrent of emotions comes flooding in. Guilt, primarily, at the thought that, the moment the line is disconnected, he will remain there – in the exceedingly dark place to which he has been confined because of a decision he made long ago to help the rest of us grasp what the powers-that-be have been doing on our behalf without our knowledge or consent.
Julian wanted to talk about the effects of Covid-19 on the world we live in and, of course, on his case. He remarked that Jeremy Corbyn’s election manifesto, that the establishment had lambasted for being too radical, now seems unreasonable moderate.

Imprisoned WikiLeakspublisher Julian Assange has been denied bail after his lawyers argued he was at risk of a coronavirus infection.

District Judge Vanessa Baraister ruled on Wednesday that Assange was a flight risk and couldn’t be trusted to be released. She repeated hearsay that Assange would prefer suicide to extradition and appeared to tip her hand by saying there was a “high risk of extradition.”

She told Westminster Magistrate’s Court: “I have heard evidence that Assange would consider suicide before being allowed to be extradited to the United States. There is a high risk of extradition.

“No court wishes to keep a defendant in custody, even less so during the emergency we are now experiencing,” Baraister said. “But Mr Assange’s past conduct shows the lengths he is willing to go to escape proceedings.”

" Authorities are unsure as to how Assange fathered two children whilst holed up in the Ecuadorian embassy........" 🤣

Well, when a boy and a girl like each-other.....
Julian Assange’s partner and the mother of his two children has spoken out in a video released by WikiLeaks after Judge Vanessa Baraitser threatened to make her name public.

Consortium News

The mother of Assange’s two boys speaks of meeting the WikiLeaks‘ publisher and of their relationship after Assange’s lawyers first tried to protect her and their sons from harm. In the 11-minute video, released by WikiLeakslate on Saturday night, his partner explains how attempts were made to steal the DNA of one their children.

On the video she identifies herself as Stella Morris and their children are Gabriel and Max. At Assange’s case management hearing last week, Judge Vanessa Baraitser ruled that there was no reason not to reveal her identity, despite threats made to her and the children. In releasing the video on the first anniversary of Assange’s arrest in the Ecuador Embassy in London, WikiLeaks has one-upped Baraitser, neutralizing her questionable tactic.

Julian Assange’s partner and the mother of his two children has spoken out in a video released by WikiLeaks after Judge Vanessa Baraitser threatened to make her name public.

Consortium News

The mother of Assange’s two boys speaks of meeting the WikiLeaks‘ publisher and of their relationship after Assange’s lawyers first tried to protect her and their sons from harm. In the 11-minute video, released by WikiLeakslate on Saturday night, his partner explains how attempts were made to steal the DNA of one their children.

On the video she identifies herself as Stella Morris and their children are Gabriel and Max. At Assange’s case management hearing last week, Judge Vanessa Baraitser ruled that there was no reason not to reveal her identity, despite threats made to her and the children. In releasing the video on the first anniversary of Assange’s arrest in the Ecuador Embassy in London, WikiLeaks has one-upped Baraitser, neutralizing her questionable tactic.

Get them all North gear and send it over to them with some game DVD

" Authorities are unsure as to how Assange fathered two children whilst holed up in the Ecuadorian embassy........" 🤣

Well, when a boy and a girl like each-other.....
Now we know where all the "stuff"smeared on the walls inside the embassy came from.

Through a tragic collision, the Dunn family is learning the same lesson that Assange’s imprisonment illustrates. Their government is colluding with the United States to ensure that war criminals are pardoned, war crime whistleblowers are imprisoned, and the CIA remains above the law.

Crowdstrike, the firm behind the Russian email hacking allegation at the core of Russiagate, makes a bombshell admission: “We did not have concrete evidence.”
In newly released Congressional testimony, Crowdstrike president Shawn Henry said that “we did not have concrete evidence” that alleged Russian hackers actually took the emails from DNC servers. “There’s circumstantial evidence, but no evidence that they were actually exfiltrated,” Henry said.

Transcripts here...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Crowdstrike, the firm behind the Russian email hacking allegation at the core of Russiagate, makes a bombshell admission: “We did not have concrete evidence.”
In newly released Congressional testimony, Crowdstrike president Shawn Henry said that “we did not have concrete evidence” that alleged Russian hackers actually took the emails from DNC servers. “There’s circumstantial evidence, but no evidence that they were actually exfiltrated,” Henry said.
I know. What a joke.

Assange is going to get screwed over because his actions threatened the stability of the ruling order, not because he did anything wrong.

Ummm, I thought you hated journalists, that they are all parasites etc etc.

LOL, attempting to disguise the dung heap. He's as much of a ****ing "journalist" as I am!

Assange studied computing, mathematics and physics at UQ and UM. He's a next level intellect in comparison to a journalist, or any other arts degree cretin.

LOL, attempting to disguise the dung heap. He's as much of a ****ing "journalist" as I am!

Assange studied computing, mathematics and physics at UQ and UM. He's a next level intellect in comparison to a journalist, or any other arts degree cretin.

LOL, mate, your little first year uni hissy fits are hilarious. Bloody arts degrees, only eng dudes rock and s**t hey.

Assange used investigative techniques, acquired and published stories. That's journalism. He's a journalist.

His initial Collateral Murder story was published in conjunction with the Guardian, New York Times, El Pais.

He's currently defending himself against extradition using the protections afforded to journalists.

The only people who say Assange isn't a journalist are the right wing press and US government.

Yet AGAIN you line up with the Murdoch media and established power.

You're a useful idiot.

Social media has cooked your brain.

Remind me which scientist it was that uncovered the greatest abuse of power in Victorian history with the Gobbo stuff?

Which boffin invented the Miscarriage Of Justice Uncoverer 2000.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back