SFNL Division 3 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

yingyang23

Senior List
Nov 20, 2019
AFL Club
Essendon
trolls like you are humorous. i'm guessing it was your team who beat lyndhurst in the 18 & 19 granny's. or more likely you're from a club that didn't even make it that far and take pot shots at better teams than the one you support. making grand finals is tough work. only 1 team can win each year and more often than not it comes down to that 1 day, not what happened previously in the season.
None of the above I'm afraid :) just someone who knows that Lyndhurst should've won both flags but did a reverse Bradbury 🤫

SaintsMagee

Debutant
Nov 15, 2019
AFL Club
Collingwood
None of the above I'm afraid :) just someone who knows that Lyndhurst should've won both flags but did a reverse Bradbury 🤫

As a follower of most teams across the divisions I think Lyndhurst should definately have won last year! They quite possible could've won the year before to but it would be pretty hard to stop someone with WAFL and VFL experience in div 4 (If you look at stats in the lead up to finals). If Jimmy Miller didn't play (shouldn't have been allowed to IMO) (Still a big fan Jimma!) then they probably would have won. Still a good effort to get to the big dance though!

Truthteller86

Debutant
Oct 6, 2019
AFL Club
St Kilda
Hear me out with a way the season can be completed. Fingers crossed the lockdowns work and the season can go ahead after May 31st. With the afl committing to completing another 16 rounds the sfnl could complete 14 rounds and finals and be completed by first week of afl finals. Cricket could still go ahead in the region as sfnl only uses 4 grounds for finals. This means we can play rounds 1-14 as is and everyone plays each other twice.
thoughts??
Again wishful thinking that we can get a season in.

footyfan000001

Cancelled
Jun 8, 2006
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Hear me out with a way the season can be completed. Fingers crossed the lockdowns work and the season can go ahead after May 31st. With the afl committing to completing another 16 rounds the sfnl could complete 14 rounds and finals and be completed by first week of afl finals. Cricket could still go ahead in the region as sfnl only uses 4 grounds for finals. This means we can play rounds 1-14 as is and everyone plays each other twice.
thoughts??
Again wishful thinking that we can get a season in.

this would be a great result

Frank and Beans

Senior List
Jan 25, 2018
AFL Club
Geelong
Apparently on the table is a full weekend of Lightening Round Robins ‘Knock out’ competition . Div 1 at Moorabbin Linton Street and Brighton. Div 2 at Springvale and Clayton and Div 3 at Carrum Patterson 2 ovals and Div 4 at Frankston tow ovals. 2 days of round robins over 1 weekend followed by the GF at the same grounds the following weekends. Seniors and Reserves only. All done over 2 weeks. No league B&F just best on in the GF.
Watch this space!!!!!!!

Would that mean that carroll misses all the games?

Kahoaka

Draftee
Mar 24, 2020
AFL Club
Richmond
AFL evolution landed on my desk yesterday and interestingly there is a feature where you can create your own league. I have spent the past 24 hours entering as much data as I can get my hands on and have set up a SFNL D3 comp, including players lists, statistics, goal kickers etc etc. SO, come tomorrow afternoon round 1 will go ahead, as scheduled. I will take on the role of the away teams and play each game against the computer (a distinct advantage to home teams). I have set up teams as best as possible, going by SportsTG info and team lists as best as can be done from FB, online clearances and the intel I have gathered before the shutdown occurred (remember the phantom knows all). Tune in tomorrow around 4.00 o'clock to see if new boys South Mornington can take it up to reigning D4 premiers South Yarra. Can the ravaged Doveton be competitive against red hot premiership favorites Clayton? Ashwood and Black Rock finished on the same number of wins last year and could be very close again this year. And, in probably match of the round, Endeavour Hills take on VAFA D4 premiers (albeit under a new banner) Narre Saints. It's gonna be an awesome round 1.

footyfan000001

Cancelled
Jun 8, 2006
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
AFL evolution landed on my desk yesterday and interestingly there is a feature where you can create your own league. I have spent the past 24 hours entering as much data as I can get my hands on and have set up a SFNL D3 comp, including players lists, statistics, goal kickers etc etc. SO, come tomorrow afternoon round 1 will go ahead, as scheduled. I will take on the role of the away teams and play each game against the computer (a distinct advantage to home teams). I have set up teams as best as possible, going by SportsTG info and team lists as best as can be done from FB, online clearances and the intel I have gathered before the shutdown occurred (remember the phantom knows all). Tune in tomorrow around 4.00 o'clock to see if new boys South Mornington can take it up to reigning D4 premiers South Yarra. Can the ravaged Doveton be competitive against red hot premiership favorites Clayton? Ashwood and Black Rock finished on the same number of wins last year and could be very close again this year. And, in probably match of the round, Endeavour Hills take on VAFA D4 premiers (albeit under a new banner) Narre Saints. It's gonna be an awesome round 1.

Haha all I can say mate is bravo to you. That’s a bloody good effort! Intrigued to see what some of the players ratings are

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Billy Elliott

Debutant
Aug 31, 2019
AFL Club
Collingwood
How do we watch it?

Kahoaka

Draftee
Mar 24, 2020
AFL Club
Richmond
Results are in....

South Mornington 10-10-70 def South Yarra 6-7-43
Doveton 1-2-6 lost to Clayton 23-18-156
Ashwood 4-2-26 lost to Black Rock 6-8-44
Endeavour Hills 6-15-51 def Narre South 4-2-26

Clayton 2600%
E.Hills 196.1%
Black Rock 169.2%
Sth Mornington 162.7%
------------------------------------
Sth Yarra 61.4%
Ashwood 59.1%
Narre Sth 50.9%
Doveton 3.8%

Don't forget we have a by next week for Easter.

CADMUNT

Senior List
Mar 23, 2018
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Results are in....

Clayton 2600%
E.Hills 196.1%
Black Rock 169.2%
Sth Mornington 162.7%
Sth Yarra 61.4%
Ashwood 59.1%
Narre Sth 50.9%
Doveton 3.8%

Goal kicking??

Billy Elliott

Debutant
Aug 31, 2019
AFL Club
Collingwood
Results are in....

Clayton 2600%
E.Hills 196.1%
Black Rock 169.2%
Sth Mornington 162.7%
Sth Yarra 61.4%
Ashwood 59.1%
Narre Sth 50.9%
Doveton 3.8%

Do we get a stat sheet?

yingyang23

Senior List
Nov 20, 2019
AFL Club
Essendon
Rumours circulating that South Yarra have spat the dummy after their shock round 1 loss to South Mornington, and have asked to go back down to Div 4.

Also, Tigers star forward Bobby Wilson reportedly kicked all 10.10 of their score, equalling a career high. The most kicks he's had since being the main event bull at the Cockatoo Rodeo.

Mr north man

Premiership Player
Mar 12, 2016
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Football won’t start at local level or country level this year.
As for those who think Cricket is just going to step aside think again.
For far to long cricket has copped up the spinkter from football so don’t expect Cricket Victoria to give football a free kick ok.

footyfan000001

Cancelled
Jun 8, 2006
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Footy is dead I reckon. Get ready for 2021. Sad but true. 2021 will be a ripper as everyone will be pumped to play. Can’t see state level going ahead either with AFL playing lists set to increase for their hubs.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back