Past Full match Or highlight radio replays

Remove this Banner Ad

Boyohboywowwee

All Australian
Jun 3, 2015
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Hey people. During this isolation time I’m bored out of my brain. I’m a swans supporter looking for 3aw, mmm, abc, and other stations from the 2005 semi final v cats and the 2005 grand final v WCE, or any other swans finals in the past.
I’m also after a copy of the croc media 2012 grand final commentary, well the one with rex hunt on it.

cheers

Sorry to bump an old thread here, but wondering if anyone has any information on radio replays in the current rights deal? It seems all the information I find online suggests that these aren’t allowed currently, but occasionally I see the odd replay on YouTube and wonder where people have found them. Would absolutely love to be able to listen back to some of the best games on the weekend in a podcast type format from a chosen radio station

Sorry to bump an old thread here, but wondering if anyone has any information on radio replays in the current rights deal? It seems all the information I find online suggests that these aren’t allowed currently, but occasionally I see the odd replay on YouTube and wonder where people have found them. Would absolutely love to be able to listen back to some of the best games on the weekend in a podcast type format from a chosen radio station
Not that this is of much help for you, but I know in the case of Krock specifically, they don't own the rights to their own broadcasts after the fact. During lockdown they talked about replaying past GFs, but had to pay AFL house for the right to rebroadcast it. It's shameful really.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back