Aug 14, 2011
Trafalgar
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Mclaren Mercedes F1
Waiting, waiting, waiting....

Sorry, havent looked yet, I need to work out where I read it

What can I say? It's like finding out someone as uncharismatic as Steve Waugh was a mad rooter.

found a link:
-pants-man/

Uncharismatic?
Remember he was winning GPs for 15 years in bigger world. He also raced everything from Mustangs, turned Indy from big front engine cars to 100% rear engine, built more than 700 racing cars sold around the world.
I've met members of the race team & they lived like celebrities when they were winning.

Feb 11, 2012
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
.I've met members of the race team & they lived like celebrities when they were winning.

Di Spires in her book I Just Made The Tea about food catering in the F1 Paddock, talks about team personnel coming to Adelaide, getting up to mischief with the ladies, then coming back a year later to find the same ladies with 3 month olds in their arms.

Stirling Moss was so confident in himself that he still had his home number in the phone book. Apparently it didn't bother him at all.

Aug 14, 2011
Trafalgar
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Mclaren Mercedes F1
Di Spires in her book I Just Made The Tea about food catering in the F1 Paddock, talks about team personnel coming to Adelaide, getting up to mischief with the ladies, then coming back a year later to find the same ladies with 3 month olds in their arms.

Stirling Moss was so confident in himself that he still had his home number in the phone book. Apparently it didn't bother him at all.

My post you quoted to was about Black Jack.

Back