Competitions 2020 AFLW Player Sponsorship -8 Aileen Gilroy

Remove this Banner Ad

No, if you want to chip in I’ll put you in the prize draws. We are about $400 short of our overall sponsorship total so I’ll put it towards that.

OK I'll send $50.

Love Kashy. Wish we could’ve sponsored both Kashy and Gilroy. I would have chipped in some more $$$. Maybe next year?

Kashy is a guest host for the entire show which you can find on the channel 9 app or whatever streaming thing you prefer.

I recorded it and watch it later. 👍 She’s great. She was good as a guest host on Marngrook too!

Love Kashy. Wish we could’ve sponsored both Kashy and Gilroy. I would have chipped in some more $$$. Maybe next year?

I recorded it and watch it later. 👍 She’s great. She was good as a guest host on Marngrook too!
Yeah I will kick it off earlier next year and see if we can get back on Kashy. Time was against us. She is a great player and really friendly and approachable in person.

Yeah I will kick it off earlier next year and see if we can get back on Kashy. Time was against us. She is a great player and really friendly and approachable in person.
Yeah, I know. All good. Not your fault at all.

That would be good for next year.

I had a chat to her post match on Saturday. She’s really nice. I was thinking about going to chat to Gilroy and mention I was from the BF Forum, but chickened out 😂

Yeah, I know. All good. Not your fault at all.

That would be good for next year.

I had a chat to her post match on Saturday. She’s really nice. I was thinking about going to chat to Gilroy and mention I was from the BF Forum, but chickened out 😂
You should she loves it. She works in the rooshop so you can find her there.

In that show Kashy mentions that Aileen felt she hadn’t been playing as well as she’d hoped the last couple of weeks. I reckon she’s been great, and was again. If she can lift to another level she would be as good as anyone going around.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Paid my Aileen money

Dear AFLW Player Sponsors,

Following Ben Amarfio’s email to members recently, we wanted to reach out to provide further comfort around the situation here at North Melbourne.

We face uncertain and challenging times as a football club however, we would like to thank you all for your understanding and unwavering support during this time. Unfortunately some of our fantastic workforce including Marc D’Cruze have been stood down until the end of May. Moving forward, I will oversee the AFLW Player Sponsorship program and ensure you’re receiving the best possible experience as we wait for footy to return.

Whilst it was greatly disappointing the AFLW season finished the way that it did we are all so proud of the girls for their passion, commitment and performance during the season. Your support was greatly appreciated by not only the club, but particularly the players as they competed each week for the Shinboners.

In terms of the remaining benefits we are still working through how the post-season will look but the AFLW Best & Fairest event will be postponed or potentially combined with the Syd Barker. We will ensure that you are invited to whichever event this ends up being, whilst your signed jumpers are still a work in progress and impacted by the shut down. Again, I will ensure you receive your full entitlements when we are allowed access back in to Arden St.

I would like to thank you all for your ongoing support and patience. To have members contact the club to purchase additional player sponsorships across both AFL and AFLW to help out in a time of need is absolutely amazing.

I will continue to be in touch with you directly, but please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.

Regards,

Josh Linton

Good morning all,

Hope you had a safe and happy Easter at home!

I wanted to provide an update to you all with the AFLW Best and Fairest count scheduled for this Friday night, with a digital version to be released. With this in mind, we will replace this benefit with access to the Syd Barker Club Champion dinner where we will likely have the AFLW players in attendance.

In regards to the AFLW signed jumpers we are 5 players short due to the sudden lockdown of the season. I am planning to either deliver or send these out during the week, but if anyone has a concern about the missing signatures please let me know as I can hold on to them until we have access to the players again. This may not be until later this year but happy to work with you on your preferred approach.

Apologies for the inconvenience with your remaining benefits. Whilst it’s not ideal, we are working hard to ensure you are still receiving a great experience as part of the AFLW Player Sponsorship program and cannot thank you enough for your support and patience during a difficult time.

Regards,

Josh Linton

I have received the team signed jumper which is part of our player sponsorship prize give away.

NB. It is a team signed jumper rather than the specific player and there is a couple of missing signatures but I opted to take it now as no one can say how long the wait will be to get everyone back at the club and I didn’t want to risk it falling into a forgotten basket.

I will take it for granted that everyone is in for this prize and do the draw accordingly (or at least get my barrel girl Nate7 to do it for me). If you do not want to be in let me know.

I will contact the winner and I will post it out as soon as I can. Stay tuned.

B7292E66-9E9E-4D33-8368-4FD020CA7007.jpeg

I have received the team signed jumper which is part of our player sponsorship prize give away.

NB. It is a team signed jumper rather than the specific player and there is a couple of missing signatures but I opted to take it now as no one can say how long the wait will be to get everyone back at the club and I didn’t want to risk it falling into a forgotten basket.

I will take it for granted that everyone is in for this prize and do the draw accordingly (or at least get my barrel girl Nate7 to do it for me). If you do not want to be in let me know.

I will contact the winner and I will post it out as soon as I can. Stay tuned.
Obviously this requires AFLW player sponsors to opt in and a cut off date.
Got my tiara ready, Luke72

Back