Lachie Hunter - Alleged bloody idiot

Remove this Banner Ad

Dec 29, 2009
Hobart
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Peter Gordon’s comments on him not dealing with the corona virus really show the club as a kindergarten. I’m so sick of this clubs attitude. They better throw the book at him hard.

why do you think our players are mentally weak, can’t handle expectation and fold when things get hard cause they are constantly babied.

Hobdog

Premiership Player
May 20, 2007
Canberra
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Peter Gordon’s comments on him not dealing with the corona virus really show the club as a kindergarten. I’m so sick of this clubs attitude. They better throw the book at him hard.

I think it reflects the fact that PG didn’t have all the facts at that point and had to say something. It’s reckless to comment otherwise.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Dazb86

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 31, 2008
melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Did Stringer bother you? Do you care about what Wayne Carey has done in his personal life?

Usually I would agree, like the stuff that leaked about Dayne Zorko and Jack Watts last year being none of the public's business. But in cases like this, where one of the most senior members of the club does something so horribly stupid and shortsighted, I think it becomes everyone's business. He put lives in danger, it's lucky the only thing that got hurt is his ego/reputation. Plus potentially the families that now lose their mode of transport until their vehicles are fixed. That could be a nurses car he ruined

Stringer no. Bothered me he asked for a trade.

Carey hitting women bothers me.

I've personally done a lot of dumb s**t in my life during the teenage years so I guess I don't don't get as worked up about silly discretions as most of the public.

Lmao who gives a fu**
What he does in his personal life is his business not ours
Normally I'd agree, but he's broken the law and damaged other people's cars in doing so. How can someone be foolish enough to drink drive being that much over the limit? There were four children killed by a drunk driver in NSW just a couple of months ago :'(

footyfan000001

Cancelled
Jun 8, 2006
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
As a I said it ‘sounds’ like he was there with him from the info available. Unless you believe Hunter was visiting Smiths girlfriends parents without him or it’s a coincidence it was their car he hit.

2BE205D0-5339-4A09-8C22-A33C5217DF59.jpeg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dec 29, 2009
Hobart
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
As a I said it ‘sounds’ like he was there with him from the info available. Unless you believe Hunter was visiting Smiths girlfriends parents without him or it’s a coincidence it was their car he hit.

sam Edmund reporting on twitter that smith turned up there a few minutes after it happened and that it was in fact his girlfriends parents car that was one of the ones hit.

seems suspicious he would turn up at that exact time, most likely someone rang him either hunter, smiths girlfriend or her parents

Oct 9, 2014
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
We should fine him the maximum possible and give it to some of our workers who got stood down. He needs to miss a lot of football when it eventually starts up again. Drink driving, breaking isolation laws, leaving the scene, going to drink more to hide how drunk he was at the time.
Pathetic from a supposed leader

footyfan000001

Cancelled
Jun 8, 2006
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
sam Edmund reporting on twitter that smith turned up there a few minutes after it happened and that it was in fact his girlfriends parents car that was one of the ones hit.

seems suspicious he would turn up at that exact time, most likely someone rang him either hunter, smiths girlfriend or her parents

Why would Hunter be driving to Smiths girlfriends parents place lol? Sounding extremely suss.

Isn't Smith meant to be a bit puritanical about alcohol? Maybe that's changed after a year in the system.
You'd hope if he was driving he'd be at zero. I assume given his age he's still on his Ps. Still goes to church every Sunday, I really doubt Smith is a big party boy.

Dec 29, 2009
Hobart
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
I’m not from Melbourne so no idea where things are but could possibly have been on his way to gowers? Drinking somewhere nearby? Or lives near them?
No idea about Melbourne like I said but is plausible that he was just driving a long that street, but of a stretch that smith just happened to be going there at that exact moment after it happened.

Mar 25, 2008
Victoria's Secret HQ
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
I’m not from Melbourne so no idea where things are but could possibly have been on his way to gowers? Drinking somewhere nearby? Or lives near them?
No idea about Melbourne like I said but is plausible that he was just driving a long that street, but of a stretch that smith just happened to be going there at that exact moment after it happened.

Nah mate, it's a different area, would have to come across Kings Way etc from South Yarra, its out of the way to where he lives. He's just been a fekkin idiot and will have to pay the price now. Thankfully nobody was hurt. Maybe Bailey was at his girlfriends place having dinner or something and Lachie was dropping something to him? I don't know, whatever it is our club and society is the poorer for his actions.

The City Boyz

Premiership Player
Jul 23, 2016
Albert Park
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
South Melbourne Hellas
Middle Park’s about 15 minutes from south yarra, but there’s no way that’d just be on the way, Middle Park’s bayside and South Yarra’s pretty inland

Jun 19, 2016
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs

That does sound odd. Hunter just lurking outside their house.

Oct 4, 2004
Essendon
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
MAN U/BROOKLYN NETS

Great you have now put a couple of more people in the gun for not obeying the shutdown restrictions!

As for Lachie silly boy but he is not the first and wont be the last.

Put him away in isolation for next 4 weeks as punishment.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back