Richmond Player 2019 Highlights (25/26th May - Trent Cotchin & Bachar Houli)

12Chill

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 13, 2014
AFL Club
St Kilda
Hey all,
I'm putting together some season 2019 highlight reels for a bunch of Richmond players in the coming weeks so I thought I'd post them here. Obviously this is delayed but I figured with no footy going on at the moment you all might be interested and I have some unexpected free time on my hands. I did this in 2016 a few years ago as well if anyone remembers.

Planning on making videos for Martin, Prestia, Lynch, Houli, Castagna, Baker, Edwards, Cotchin, Stack, Caddy, Bolton, Rioli, Riewoldt and probably a couple of others I haven't decided on, if there are any requests I'm open.

If you'd like to subscribe, my channel is here, it would be much appreciated: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwlfLRnEgIdb_bnsm9YtURw

Dustin Martin

Daniel Rioli

Sydney Stack

Dion Prestia

Tom Lynch

Jack Riewoldt

Jason Castagna

Shane Edwards

Shai Bolton

Josh Caddy

Liam Baker

Jack Higgins

Trent Cotchin

Bachar Houli

Enjoy.

Last edited:

Tigerbob68

????????????
May 19, 2016
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Hey all,
I'm putting together some season 2019 highlight reels for a bunch of Richmond players in the coming weeks so I thought I'd post them here. Obviously this is delayed but I figured with no footy going on at the moment you all might be interested and I have some unexpected free time on my hands. I did this in 2016 a few years ago as well if anyone remembers.

Planning on making videos for Martin, Prestia, Lynch, Houli, Castagna, Baker, Edwards, Cotchin, Stack, Caddy, Bolton, Rioli, Riewoldt and probably a couple of others I haven't decided on, if there are any requests I'm open.

If you'd like to subscribe, my channel is here, it would be much appreciated: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwlfLRnEgIdb_bnsm9YtURw

Dustin Martin

Enjoy.

Awesome work! Cheers and thanks heaps for that!! I've found quite a few clips like that on Youtube where the music just overwhelms everything and you can't hear the commentary, that's a great mix you've done and a great selection of clips! I'm sure your channel is getting lots of love with work like that!!

JazMac

All Australian
Oct 3, 2015
AFL Club
Richmond
Hey all,

Dustin Martin

Enjoy.

You did this in 2016? I'm glad that I am not superstitious. But seriously, thanks heaps; I look forward to the rest.

Jul 3, 2008
eastern-most tiger in the nation
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Abers
Not All-Australian though. Go fu** yourselves AA panel.
I have zero interest in the whole concept of all Australian. I have 100% interest in how well he plays for Richmond. And his 2 flags. 2017 flag, the drought breaker, was built on fwd pressure. Butler, Rioli, George are as valuable as Bourke, Barrot, Clay.
I hope RFC come through COVID intact. That our window is not slammed shut.

Jun 18, 2007
Top of the tree
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
#VICBIAS
I have zero interest in the whole concept of all Australian. I have 100% interest in how well he plays for Richmond. And his 2 flags. 2017 flag, the drought breaker, was built on fwd pressure. Butler, Rioli, George are as valuable as Bourke, Barrot, Clay.
My post was about Dusty.

Sep 13, 2015
Hillary Step
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
76ers
I’ve a feeling it will have a rich-get-richer (well, stronger on field anyway) effect where smaller clubs will be too busy fighting for survival over the next few years and the big clubs will dominate. It might be the end of the current core we have, but it will be easier to replace those players through trade.

Tom Lynch

Thanks for these.

Loved all the videos and looking forward to more but will admit that this one so far is my favourite.

Absolutely loved watching Lynchy go from over-priced liability to bonafide Richmond superstar last year. His first year was better than anyone expected coming off a bad knee injury.

Back