Betting Websites - Free And Bonus Betting Offers

Remove this Banner Ad

mookieb

Club Legend
Oct 4, 2006
Perth
AFL Club
Hawthorn
So I had an eSport bet that ended in a push. PlayUp paid me half dividend. Does the stake not get refunded in this case?

Seems like a disadvantage betting on favs but would the same rule apply if I was betting on a $10 shot? Get paid out at $5?

So I had an eSport bet that ended in a push. PlayUp paid me half dividend. Does the stake not get refunded in this case?

Seems like a disadvantage betting on favs but would the same rule apply if I was betting on a $10 shot? Get paid out at $5?

Correct.

If you back a $1.70 shot and it dead heats in the nags you actually lose money (only get 85c back for your $1 bet).

cant speak for racing, but personally thought BetEasy had some of the worst odds going around, especially on props

They were the worst of the worst for mine - i am promo banned there and not at sports so hope sports just completely replaces them like when beteasy just took over William Hill in the 'merger'

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Aug 4, 2016
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Everton
We edge closer to the duopoly. The current environment makes it prohibitive for a replacement to enter the market. Betfair benefits from a variety of books offering different odds. Very bad day for punters.

Any racing punters should look at online offerings from on course bookies. No cash back or the like gimmicks but bet lower percentages, some offer BoB and will happily take a bet.

checkraiseulite

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 23, 2010
AFL Club
Hawthorn
only account which i use that still has promos

sad day to see this fold. had so much potential when it was linked up with crown and they were throwing perks around left right and centre

Browney2006

Premiership Player
Jun 4, 2006
AFL Club
Essendon
Got a call from some cold calling betting agency who have called me before offering me some weird 2% cash back scheme on betting turnover if I signed up to sportsbetting - anyone got one of these accounts with them? Basically anything you turn over or bet you get 2% back

Jan 30, 2013
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Got a call from some cold calling betting agency who have called me before offering me some weird 2% cash back scheme on betting turnover if I signed up to sportsbetting - anyone got one of these accounts with them? Basically anything you turn over or bet you get 2% back

Nope have not heard of that. If only they gave me another 99% on top of that I might almost break a profit.

Cash is King

Quiet Australian
Sep 8, 2016
AFL Club
Carlton
Impressed with EliteBet.
2nd/3rd BB on all Saturday metro races.
Boosts are 15-20%
Good customer service
50% Deposit Bonus

Bbet is a piece a crap though.

lol I was never offered any elite boost right from the start and I haven’t even placed a bet.

Aug 7, 2006
Brisbane
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Impressed with EliteBet.
2nd/3rd BB on all Saturday metro races.
Boosts are 15-20%
Good customer service
50% Deposit Bonus

Bbet is a piece a crap though.

Yeah nothing but good things to say about elitebet. The 2nd 3rd back offer is usually for more than the normal $50 as well.
lol I was never offered any elite boost right from the start and I haven’t even placed a bet.
You've gotta bet with them a bit before you get the boosts and offers.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back