AFL Club
Collingwood
q.jpg

Jmac2225

Club Legend
Jun 6, 2012
AFL Club
Geelong
Farmwood Chicken Infusions Alfredo Flavour from Aldi were a great cheap meal. Took ages to find a decent chicken kiev replacement.

Farmwood Chicken Infusions Alfredo Flavour from Aldi were a great cheap meal. Took ages to find a decent chicken kiev replacement.

The Aldi flame grilled chicken breast steaks were great too...

Damn thats going back a bit further but I lived off those for good while when I was fitness kick.

Super tasty. Cheap as chips too. I believe it was $5 for a box of 4? Tasted amazing. Miss them like crazy.

revo333

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 7, 2018
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
The best Baked Beans at Woolies was the Bush's brand but that hasn't been on the shelves since late March.

The Blue PK Chewing gum seems to be missing from supermarkets these days. Does anyone know if there stopped making it? The orange one still exists.
Seems hard to find for sure
I found this place at 1.20 a packet

Or here but reckon u might have to join as i cant see a shoppjng cart

MrKK

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 11, 2012
City of churches
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Sturt, Southampton FC, LSU
I'm trying to remember the name of an ice block I loved in the 80s, which was like a Frosty Fruit but had chinks of real pineapple in it. I'm assuming it was discontinued some time ago. Can anyone help?

Blue Heaven flavored shakes/ice-cream/topping.

The entire Sizzler menu, especially the cheese toast.

There is a distributor in Victoria that does Blue Heaven topping in 1.5 L or 3L bottles and they deliver Aus wide. https://edlyn.com.au/product/topping-blue-heaven-3lt-2

For the sizzler toast, it is just thick sliced white bread, spread with a paste made from equal parts pecorino and margarine and cooked in a pan on low-medium heat for roughly 60 seconds. (Official confirmation from Sizzler.)

Still available aren't they? Reckon a local Woolies has them

Sent from my CPH2005 using Tapatalk

Yes, that's true, I have found some Mr Donut stock in Woolies.

And the pineapple glaze tastes pretty good.

Back