Streaming Better Call Saul - ** Contains Spoliers! **

Streaming Television

Remove this Banner Ad

You might want to pick a better example then game Of thrones.

i talk about positives and negatives. One of the few who give proper analysis rather then only posting glowing reviews. people who havent watched the shows come into these threads to get a good idea whether the show is good or not. Problem is mostly only get glowing reviews and anyone who gives an unbiased view gets hounded for not giving it 10 out 10. they want pros and cons. Better call saul is a 6-7 out of 10 show. Breaking bad is a 9 out 10 show. There is honesty.

It's the only other thread I have experience of you whinging about TV shows being TV shows.

BCS is much better than a 6-7/10.

It's the only other thread I have experience of you whinging about TV shows being TV shows.

BCS is much better than a 6-7/10.
Tv show format is awesome. I whinge about movies not being tv shows. But not tv shows about being tv shows.

im not going to respond in this thread for a while so other people can discuss the show rather then just get angry at my views. So please dont quote me for a while.

The storyline isn't over yet.

I remember watching Breaking Bad week to week for its entire run. At the time of airing, The Fly episode was pretty widely panned as a "meh" episode. It had a few good moments like all eps of BB, but was definitely criticized. When reflecting on the whole series, however, it is one of the best and most important episodes in terms of storyline, character development and themes.

We haven't seen full picture yet.

Looks like we're seeing Kim "Breaking Bad" - she got a thrill out of Jimmy doing all these naughty things and now he's realising there are consequences to his actions, but she wants to keep the thrill going. Like how she ditches the boring job and chases the underdog Pro Bono cases and now she wants to bring down Howard - a very intriguing storyline.

As much as I wanted Nacho to have a happy ending. He's ****ed.

are the timelines going to meet up or even overlap with WW gear coming to Gus’s attention.Do we know?

My guess is there won't be much overlap. I think they will concentrate on Kim and Jimmy ******* Howard over, Lalo going after Nacho and Gus - maybe Kim and Jimmy get drawn into that, Kim no longer being in Jimmy's life - or dead.

If I remember right it was Walter who approached Gus about a deal so the meth from a small local producer might not have been on Gus's radar.

Is the Cinnabon timeframe after BB? Maybe they will get into that a little bit more.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don't think so?

Which scene are you thinking of?

Forget which season it was but I thought we got a scene from Saul's POV from near the end of Breaking Bad when he was ransacking his office.

Yes, the scene with Saul and Francesca as she is shredding and he is getting ready to disappear.

Forget which season it was but I thought we got a scene from Saul's POV from near the end of Breaking Bad when he was ransacking his office.

Holy crap yep you're right, had forgotten about that.

Such a great show.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back