The Law Police

Remove this Banner Ad

darn you will snort the trough won't you...
She will not be moved... she will not allow you to be none that tolerated... got more.. but later...
I reiterate that you are trying to get the worm to come out of its hole.. the girl has an agenda.. and it walks and works and tiny minds
aren't always welcome.. try that one and get back to me later.

Vicpol are throwing the kitchen sink at the driver of the car that was stopped for speeding before a semi trailer ploughed into the scene killing four police officers.

Police said on Thursday night that he had been charged with driving at a dangerous speed; reckless conduct endangering life; failing to remain after a drug test; failing to render assistance; failing to exchange details; possessing a drug of dependence; destruction of evidence; and three counts of committing an indictable offence while on bail.​

It will be interesting to see how many of those charges stick and whether he makes bail.

His name, address, job, social media, civil dispute history have all been made public. Yet strangely we know nothing of the truckie that caused the four deaths.

Last edited:
Handy for the coppers and the media that we have a pantomime villain. They wouldn't have been able to make nearly as much mileage out of this if it had been a tragic accident.

Foul mouth multi-millionaire drug using Porsche driver made a VCAT claim. Booooo. Behind you!

Truckie who drove into the emergency lane killing four police.

I'm shocked the magistrate didn't let him out on bail, but apparently at least one of the charges comes with a maximum 10 year jail term, hope he gets the full whack on all charges, sounds like he is a pretty low individual.

As for the truck driver, its interesting they are being so quiet on him, but I suppose until they can actually interview him they cannot go too hard.

Foul mouth multi-millionaire drug using Porsche driver made a VCAT claim. Booooo. Behind you!

the only comments ive seen keep saying they believe it was a medical incident which caused him to black out

apparently they are saying more "soon"

Vicpol are throwing the kitchen sink at the driver of the car that was stopped for speeding before a semi trailer ploughed into the scene killing four police officers.

Police said on Thursday night that he had been charged with driving at a speed dangerous; reckless conduct endangering life; failing to remain after a drug test; failing to render assistance; failing to exchange details; possessing a drug of dependence; destruction of evidence; and three counts of committing an indictable offence while on bail.​

It will be interesting to see how many of those charges stick and whether he makes bail.

His name, address, job, social media, civil dispute history have all been made public. Yet strangely we know nothing of the truckie that caused the four deaths.

Nothing?

His names Mohinder Sing Bajwa. The photo they're using of him is from his socials but he's got it locked pretty tight.

I'm shocked the magistrate didn't let him out on bail, but apparently at least one of the charges comes with a maximum 10 year jail term, hope he gets the full whack on all charges, sounds like he is a pretty low individual.

As for the truck driver, its interesting they are being so quiet on him, but I suppose until they can actually interview him they cannot go too hard.

Apparently his lawyer did not request bail. For the offences he has been charged with it was very strange that a homicide squad Detective read out the police summary in the Magistrates court. This guy appears to be a scumbag but he didn't kill anyone.

Some details of the truck driver has been released now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Has anyone else ever been jailed for 10 years for doing 40kph over on a freeway? Usually they just lose their license for 3 months, get an $800 speeding fine plus a fine for the drugs. Who would've thought attitude could make such a difference!

If I get pulled over and the cop gets hit by a meteorite is it my fault? Or only if my car is red and has shiny rims? If it was someone over 60 driving a corolla who did 40km over and tested positive to drugs I wonder if he'd receive the same charges. I mean old people kill people in carparks all the time and aren't even jailed.

Last edited:
Has anyone else ever been jailed for 10 years for doing 40kph over on a freeway? Usually they just lose their license for 3 months, get an $800 speeding fine plus a fine for the drugs. Who would've thought attitude could make such a difference!

If I get pulled over and the cop gets hit by a meteorite is it my fault? Or only if my car is red and has shiny rims?
The potential 10 year jail term isn't for speeding. I believe it's from the fleeing the scene of an accident and failing to render assistance at the scene of an accident where someone is seriously injured or killed.

Now it's just if he is guilty of said offence.

The potential 10 year jail term isn't for speeding. I believe it's from the fleeing the scene of an accident and failing to render assistance at the scene of an accident where someone is seriously injured or killed.

Now it's just if he is guilty of said offence.

But they're only throwing those charges at him because he drives a porsche and is a dickhead. Trial by character. If an old bloke in a corolla fled they'd say the poor man was in shock and has dementia

The Truckie's name has been released but he is 'unable to provide a comment yet' - still unconscious? Mixed reports about whether he suffered a medical episode prior to the accident.

The Porsche driver is a POS - was on bail when he was speeding on the Fwy. Abusing the dying police officer prior to leaving the scene will be taken into account at sentencing.

But they're only throwing those charges at him because he drives a porsche and is a dickhead. Trial by character. If an old bloke in a corolla fled they'd say the poor man was in shock and has dementia
They are charging him with those offences because he left the scene of an accident and failed to render assistance.

Everyone gets charged with that offence, the cyclist who died the other day, the driver of that car who struck them will be charged with the same offence when caught.

If I get pulled over and the cop gets hit by a meteorite is it my fault? Or only if my car is red and has shiny rims? If it was someone over 60 driving a corolla who did 40km over and tested positive to drugs I wonder if he'd receive the same charges. I mean old people kill people in carparks all the time and aren't even jailed.
Lay off the roids bro.

Oh here we go lynch mob. Apologies if my measured approach to the topic rustles a few jimmys. The Porsche driver isn't responsible for the deaths in any way that's the bottom line. Lynch all you want but your primal "fast car big rims" emotions are better aimed towards the truckie. The cops demanded he pull over in a dangerous spot and he did as requested. He also complied up until the truck driver decided to drive into everyone.

I can only imagine the outrage if he was a dole bludger! This Porsche bloke is currently getting ACA'd to the shithouse

Last edited:
Oh here we go lynch mob. Apologies if my measured approach to the topic rustles a few jimmys. The Porsche driver isn't responsible for the deaths in any way that's the bottom line. Lynch all you want but your primal emotions are better aimed towards the truckie. The cops demanded he pull over in a dangerous spot and he did as requested. He also complied up until the truck driver decided to drive into everyone.
He isn't being charged with their deaths though. He was involved in an accident and his actions after the accident have lead to those specific charges being laid. Along with his prior actions.

Minimal information has been released regarding the truck driver so it would be premature to attack him. He'll be charged with something no doubt though and then a discussion around his charges can occur.

Also grow up, you aren't being lynched.

Im guessing the truckie was a terrorist. They raided his house and said what they found is being investigated.

I hope that porsche dick gets life.

On SM-G925I using BigFooty.com mobile app

If the police put themselves in danger in the process of arresting him its not his fault.
Life? No he gets booked for going too fast and taking drugs.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back