Taylor Swift

Been listening to the Album everyday but think everyone else is sick of it lol

How long does it take you before you get sick of listening to it over and over again? I’ve been known to listen to it up to 3 months before I change to another Album...

This has been on rotation longer than reputation already.

I have to admit Reputation was on rotation multiple times for me. I loved 1989, Reputation and now Lover the most but then I only started buying her Albums at Red onwards.

Was a fan from Fearless onwards.

imo...

1. 1989
2. Lover
3. Red
4. Speak Now
5. reputation
6. Fearless
7. Taylor Swift

Apr 22, 2007
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
T.Swift Huddersfield Town AUFC
AMA artist of the decade.

delightful melody of some of her hits.
Her Speeches were top notch too, wish we got a song from Speak Now in the medley... and I would have died to hear 'Our Song' or 'Should've said No' but they weren't released this decade.

Interested to see if the Carlyle group will sell her masters back to her, with the threat of her rerecording it renders them almost worthless.
Im excited to hear the rerecords but she probably won't do if she gets the masters back before NOV 2020

Her Speeches were top notch too, wish we got a song from Speak Now in the medley... and I would have died to hear 'Our Song' or 'Should've said No' but they weren't released this decade.

Interested to see if the Carlyle group will sell her masters back to her, with the threat of her rerecording it renders them almost worthless.
Im excited to hear the rerecords but she probably won't do if she gets the masters back before NOV 2020

I thought Speak Now was 2010?

Miss Americana doco thing on Netflix on 31st January

Some people will say that it's propaganda and that's their prerogative but you have to give credit to her ambition and drive since she was a teenager - and risking doing a Dixie Chicks by expressing a political opinion. Sure, it might all be edited and rehearsed if you want to take that road, but it demonstrates her song-writing ability well.

Think people will enjoy it is more tilted towards her music instead of a series of talking heads.

Edit - also the Kanye stuff - ugh. You can be a Kanye fan and still not like what he did at the VMAs and with 'Famous'.

Last edited:
600x600bb.jpg

m0yoivzifmu41.jpg

Back