Opinion North Board-Media & Entertainment

Remove this Banner Ad

Spoiler alert

If it was pitched as a fictional show the producers would be like “we’ve got to wind back some of these characters. Make it a little bit believable. Maybe the gay dude doesn’t need two husbands and the predator, you know the one that rides an elephant, do the girls he grooms for his haram need to refer to him as god or whatever?

And I don’t think anyone will believe he feeds his animals old Walmart meat....that his staff reject.

Awful. That young fella knew nothing but torture. Everyone let him down. Little fella would’ve been so confused and scared. I haven’t been able to get past the second episode. I get too angry.

Just finished the 3rd. It is moving into his school life and the inaction of the social workers.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I recall that movie also had our very own Hollywood star Brian Brown as the main man, the master of the deadpan delivery of lines :)
Bryan's a bit like his brother Leroy Brown - there's a fair gap between his best and his worst. He was excellent as crime boss Pando in the very underrated Two Hands with Heath Ledger.

On the topic of reckless young men losing valuable packages belonging the menacing gangster types, the German movie Run Lola Run is right at the top of this genre. It stars the less than unattractive Franka Potente and Germany's answer to Bill Hunter (in everything, like salz und pfeffer), Moritz Bleibtrau.

Hey Gasometer i finished The Outsider. Wasn’t bad. Strangely I thought the first half of the series was better then the second half even though the second half had all the action. I don’t really get into that supernatural stuff.

You're not on your Pat Malone there Val. Personally, I think most Stephen King series are like that.

Hey Gasometer i finished The Outsider. Wasn’t bad. Strangely I thought the first half of the series was better then the second half even though the second half had all the action. I don’t really get into that supernatural stuff.
It was sold as a new True Detective but was far from it. I ended up liking it but it probably should have been 6 Episodes

Remove this Banner Ad

Back