Rumour Neale wants to come home - Freo looking to pounce

Remove this Banner Ad

This is how these rumours start on here: Someone hears something and rightly mocks it with tongue in cheek sarcasm like this thread is. Then someone parrots it earnestly. Then more people do. Pretty soon even those that mocked it originally are saying it honestly as the groundswell of chinese whispers grows on BigFooty and around footy discussions being had elsewhere.

...all the while being completely news to Lachie Neale when he hears it for the first time as some "journalist" repeats it as a discussion point on SEN or something as he laughs it off over a coffee.

*sigh* it'd be less depressing if it wasn't this predictable.

Everyone's mum is an overbearing, lonely psycho when you're young and just trying to live your life with your hot athlete hubby but then you get pregnant and she's the lighthouse in the storm you can see all the way across the country you fled across to get away from her.

And somehow, this all makes sense in our brains.

Meanwhile the guys in our lives are wondering what on Earth will ever make this ..thing.. happy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Everyone's mum is an overbearing, lonely psycho when you're young and just trying to live your life with your hot athlete hubby but then you get pregnant and she's the lighthouse in the storm you can see all the way across the country you fled across to get away from her.

And somehow, this all makes sense in our brains.

Meanwhile the guys in our lives are wondering what on Earth will ever make this ..thing.. happy.
Is his wife pregnant and from WA or what? Or is this just a horseshit rumour with no substance?

Since this is freo we are talking it's probably true. it happens to us a lot both ways

Bell, McPhee, Bhill, Tarrant, Carr, Croad and possibly more that I have forgotten.

I heard he's bringing McCluggage and Rayner with him.
He’ll definitely be bringing Luggage/baggage with him > wasn’t the tidiest of farewells.

Cant see it happening 2-years into a 5-year contract. Sounds like BS to me.

We want to improve as much as we can and be playing finals. I wouldn't have come to Brisbane if I didn't think they were closer to success than Fremantle”.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back