GoSaints12’s Phantom Draft Game

Remove this Banner Ad

I could see Carlton bidding on JUH.

Not so much Campbell.

Unfortunately I agree, I could see Carlton possibly going for Thilthorpe.

Are there any other Carlton regulars on the draft board we could ask to act as a proxy recruiter?
I think Campbell fills a more pressing need than JUH currently. Forward class, with an elite kick and the ability to move into the midfield as he develops.

I am sure the Blues will be looking at mature trades, so may not use this pick. I am a draft follower and LM may not have expected it to kick off as quick. Don't watch as much as many, who can this year? Do keep informed and regular watcher of these pages.
So if you are happy to take a bid on Jamarra Ugle-Hagan we can get your show on the road weltschmerz

I am sure the Blues will be looking at mature trades, so may not use this pick. I am a draft follower and LM may not have expected it to kick off as quick. Don't watch as much as many, who can this year? Do keep informed and regular watcher of these pages.
So if you are happy to take a bid on Jamarra Ugle-Hagan we can get your show on the road weltschmerz

Yep, I’ll match the bid.

Picks 25, 28, and 44 = 1795 points. Pick 3 with a 20% discount is 1787 points. So I’ll use those three picks and take Jamarra. The leftover 7 points don’t change my next pick.

incidentally, a 2021 first or second rounder is now up for trade for a reasonable offer.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is Coona Blues going to be able to pick all the way through?

Otherwise, I'm happy for someone to do GWS and Carlton, as GWS are barely in the draft.

I propose a bid on Braeden Campbell next if thats the case, fits the bill of a smaller forward with neat skills and potential to move to full time midfield that Carlton need atm imo
and this is why it is not prudent to have another club rep and casual observer select on behalf of a club.
We are talking pick 3. Best available, not a small forward/mid hybrid. While we are in need of mids and a small forward, best available please.
We may offer up pick 3 for a proven Papley in the fullness of time, but be assured there would be something coming back.

Best available is Riley Thilthorpe.
Class power forward, skills, agility, pace and hits the scoreboard.
We have Harry M and Charlie C (if he gets over his dramas) McGovern a highlights reel, but needs to contribute more. De Koning probably anointed
as our ruckman in a year or two (Pittonet will try to alter this). De Koning has forward "creds". Thilthorpe has ruck creds as well, and all I have named
are very mobile. What a forward grouping they could offer, while TDK backed up by Thilthorpe and big Harry. Salivating.

and this is why it is not prudent to have another club rep and casual observer select on behalf of a club.
We are talking pick 3. Best available, not a small forward/mid hybrid. While we are in need of mids and a small forward, best available please.
We may offer up pick 3 for a proven Papley in the fullness of time, but be assured there would be something coming back.

Class power forward, skills, agility, pace and hits the scoreboard.
We have Harry M and Charlie C (if he gets over his dramas) McGovern a highlights reel, but needs to contribute more. De Koning probably anointed
as our ruckman in a year or two (Pittonet will try to alter this). De Koning has forward "creds". Thilthorpe has ruck creds as well, and all I have named
are very mobile. What a forward grouping they could offer, while TDK backed up by Thilthorpe and big Harry. Salivating.

Good fit for Carlton, he's who I was thinking you'd choose. Very classy, elite player, ruck credentials.

Imagine if opinions on prospects were subjective rather than objective though, then who knows, Campbell bid could also be a viable option

Remove this Banner Ad

Back