Racing April Daily Thread - Racing > Rugbaleeg

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
There was also a bonus of $250k for winning those races. I don't think its included in the prize money. When it was 3 they thought they had a real Derby chance but it was struggling in 58 races in the end. The way its going now it can easily win a group 3 staying race in qld or even better given how crap the stayers are.
I cant even think of a horse winning with 67kgs anywhere in a non highweight race in 40 years of punting. Maybe a horse like Burglar of Bamff or Tiny's Finito back in the 80s who won a string of country races in QLD but its effing rare
What was Picnic In The Park carrying near the end of its 21 win streak in the Qld bush?

Looking at Sandown

R6 - you’re getting our rain Midterm goes on my radar for sure, shame it isn’t drier as this is the least depth No Commitment has faced in a little while - worse 60/1 shots floating around

R7- Masked Crusader surely too good here

R9 - Achernar Star - following again now 2nd up

God Richo is painful

And has some shocking tips too
He’s a w***er same as Marshall

Like I’ve mentioned many times Marshall used to be good pre ch78 he was serious and not about gags and being a dick - when heading up the ch7 coverage a years ago with Freedman and Francesca he was alright

Looking at Sandown

R6 - you’re getting our rain Midterm goes on my radar for sure, shame it isn’t drier as this is the least depth No Commitment has faced in a little while - worse 60/1 shots floating around

R7- Masked Crusader surely too good here

R9 - Achernar Star - following again now 2nd up
Also like Achernar Star
Ran well first up in a fast race with the big weight at a distance far too short of its best.
Will come on for that massively, gets to 1400 here (will race further) and the Regal Power form from last prep definitely good enough
Buffalo River long gap between runs the only knock and Harbour Views first up doesn't really suit here.
Query with AS is the wet track but happy to find out at the price.

Also like Achernar Star
Ran well first up in a fast race with the big weight at a distance far too short of its best.
Will come on for that massively, gets to 1400 here (will race further) and the Regal Power form from last prep definitely good enough
Buffalo River long gap between runs the only knock and Harbour Views first up doesn't really suit here.
My thoughts exactly

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Also like Achernar Star

How soft are we talking?

Hard to say, Worst he's seen is the high 5 range. Was a PB at the time but went on to hold and better it at next few. 4 soft tracks have been good but 0 excuses a fairly no fuss horse though.

How highly do you rate the two 3yos in the last in WA? $15s seems a big price for Carocapo who is a winner and the claim and back to 1200m have to help it.

How highly do you rate the two 3yos in the last in WA? $15s seems a big price for Carocapo who is a winner and the claim and back to 1200m have to help it.

Carocapo's (very) consistent level is around 0.5L behind what these guys are doing and gets negative weight. So maybe 1L difference. He's probably his right price or a slight amount of overs but haven't really had a look yet.

Massimo has a slight spike potential where we may not have seen his best. Laverrod and Pym's the two class horses for now, good race.

Carocapo's (very) consistent level is around 0.5L behind what these guys are doing and gets negative weight. So maybe 1L difference. He's probably his right price or a slight amount of overs but haven't really had a look yet.

Massimo has a slight spike potential where we may not have seen his best. Laverrod and Pym's the two class horses for now, good race.
Thoughts on Pyms last run over the mile. Didn’t get the trip? Or is it more a 6-7 furlong horse

Thoughts on Pyms last run over the mile. Didn’t get the trip? Or is it more a 6-7 furlong horse

HelloDarknessmyoldfriend.gif

He goes too well over 1200 to be a genuine miler and to add to that he’s inconsistent. Last start was atrocious but he mixes and matches runs and can be nature strip esque with his yo-yo ing. Would put a line through the last start for sure.

His best is very good and I may have declared him once or twice for no result off what were huge runs. Painful horse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back