Fantasy 2020 Jailhouse Dynasty League Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm hoping your mate RoJo remains terrible.

He showed some signs last year, far more than his rookie year anyway. Don't think he's as bad as a lot of people say. But still not as good as I thought he'd be pre draft.

Probably not for this season but I will definitely look into it. Is it free and does it support dynasty leagues?
I'm going to guess yes to both since there is a dynasty league on this board that uses sleeper :p

He'll still get a bloke who's a sneaky chance to be a superstar if he misses out on that player anyway I reckon. Its all coming up fuey. :(

Trade me a 3rd rounder and tell me who you don’t want him to draft and I’ll draft that player now ;)

Your knowledge is great. I 100% trust you.

Probably not for this season but I will definitely look into it. Is it free and does it support dynasty leagues?
Yes and yes. Dannyreed set up Sleeperbowl so would probably be the better one to ask from a commish standpoint. As a coach it’s very user-friendly

Need to wrestle harder obviously.
Yeh I guess... although next years first was on the table so was a good starting point. Just could not complete the submission.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeh I guess... although next years first was on the table so was a good starting point. Just could not complete the submission.
That was a pretty good offer. 👍

Remove this Banner Ad

Back