Richmond Player 2019 Highlights (25/26th May - Trent Cotchin & Bachar Houli)

Remove this Banner Ad

Castagna is genuinely my favourite player and I don't know how it got to this point.
Everyone loved Richo. He is probably most Richmond supporters favourite player ever, for the combination of his ability to play football and his ability to look like he had no idea at the same time.

Now we've got a lot of players who can play football well. But only George can do it while looking like he has no idea.
George = today's Richo

(Log in to remove this ad.)

U r good man

Hey all,
I'm putting together some season 2019 highlight reels for a bunch of Richmond players in the coming weeks so I thought I'd post them here. Obviously this is delayed but I figured with no footy going on at the moment you all might be interested and I have some unexpected free time on my hands. I did this in 2016 a few years ago as well if anyone remembers.

Planning on making videos for Martin, Prestia, Lynch, Houli, Castagna, Baker, Edwards, Cotchin, Stack, Caddy, Bolton, Rioli, Riewoldt and probably a couple of others I haven't decided on, if there are any requests I'm open.

If you'd like to subscribe, my channel is here, it would be much appreciated: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwlfLRnEgIdb_bnsm9YtURw

Dustin Martin

Daniel Rioli

Sydney Stack

Dion Prestia

Tom Lynch

Jack Riewoldt

Jason Castagna

Shane Edwards

Shai Bolton

Josh Caddy

Liam Baker

Jack Higgins