Unsolved Rhianna Barreau - Adelaide schoolgirl disappearance

Remove this Banner Ad

Had not heard this
By all accounts Rust had escalated prior to 1992 he made reference to his first being in 1982 (he was 17) & last 2001 (from memory). His sexual offending was on record from 1983 (18).

Rust’s MO - simply put - wrong place at the wrong time, to all victims. He had no connections to any victim. The sexual assault & rape, its been suggested he stalked both for a couple of days prior to the offending. The murders were simply Ive seen you, your my target & it happened with an with in an hour of him seeing the victim.

When he was in lock up for other offences, he ‘apparently’ got top buddies with James Miller.

If its not public I cant have read it

Yeah I cant see Rust being Milat. Hes just a fat loser that has a big mouth. He couldnt hold back if Milat was considered bigger and better
The information has been obtained (some through the freedom of information act) & some has been released to an investigator from his lawyer, doctors & other sources.

If its not public I cant have read it

Yeah I cant see Rust being Milat. Hes just a fat loser that has a big mouth. He couldnt hold back if Milat was considered bigger and better
He hasnt held back. Hes getting linked back to the 7 through private investigations. Things are being checked and double checked.
Locations have been stated & the investigator has engaged GPR on the areas & collected information deom the sites.. It was also said that he would never go down for RB because she was a minor, that makes him a different category of prisoner.

He hasnt held back. Hes getting linked back to the 7 through private investigations. Things are being checked and double checked.
Locations have been stated & the investigator has engaged GPR on the areas & collected information deom the sites.. It was also said that he would never go down for RB because she was a minor, that makes him a different category of prisoner.
Which 7 murders?

So aside from;

the witness (housemate)
Torana driver
(identified from the investigation)
Rust
The ‘disowned son’ (no name)

who else would be on the list?

Which 7 murders?
I dont know why my notifications didnt tell me you replied, anyway, Im nit about to name 7 victims. I have suggested Rust as a suspect as it suits his MO, theres his confessions plus, his own mother accused him (now thats something to think about!).

Plus, a person he knew lived around that area & Acre Ave is used as a cut through to Sherriffs Rd.

Rust had a 4pm appt in the city that day, that he didnt attend. He is waiting on the confirmation in writing from the Dr to state he didnt attend.

I would suggest that puts Rust in a possible.

I dont know why my notifications didnt tell me you replied, anyway, Im nit about to name 7 victims. I have suggested Rust as a suspect as it suits his MO, theres his confessions plus, his own mother accused him (now thats something to think about!).

Plus, a person he knew lived around that area & Acre Ave is used as a cut through to Sherriffs Rd.

Rust had a 4pm appt in the city that day, that he didnt attend. He is waiting on the confirmation in writing from the Dr to state he didnt attend.

I would suggest that puts Rust in a possible.
Then I can't help you.

Saying you know something but can't reveal is a wasted post imo

Would anyone consider Dieter Pfennig as the number one suspect. ?
But what about Garry Francis Newman? Has traveled from Interstate before (2007)
I have considered both, Garry though, I think he was more active via the internet & my opinion on the murder he was found guilty on, was out of anger a sense of betrayal & once he couldnt convince her to go with him, anger kicked in & it all just happened. He freaked out & ran. He made no attempt to hide what had happened, so showed ‘remorse’ by leaving her to be found. This is an area that was a popular area, so by not even attempt to cover up the murder, showed he wanted her found.

Pfennig, Im fairly sure he was in jail at the time & also, to me & my research, Pfennig was more the boy side. IMO.

Then I can't help you.

How would knowing the names of 7 other victims solve this case? That’s confusing. I am waiting to hear back from the investigator to see if i can list them without jeopardizing anything.

But how by me listing 7 other victims stops you from helping in this case?

What about adding to the conversation or anything that uve picked up?

So
Then I can't help you.

so with the information you have been given (take out the other victims because that has no bearing on this case, I put it there because u considered rust as mouthy & hadnt said anything about other victims, thats incorrect, he has.) would you not suggest Rust is a fairly strong POI here?

So

so with the information you have been given (take out the other victims because that has no bearing on this case, I put it there because u considered rust as mouthy & hadnt said anything about other victims, thats incorrect, he has.) would you not suggest Rust is a fairly strong POI here?
No I dont

1. Mouthy
2. He is an opportunistic street attacker
3. I do think Rosa Liva is more a possibility

Everything indicates Rhianna was home. Rust is not a house predator

No I dont

1. Mouthy

1. he is mouthy, more than people could understand. He has recounted the RB events as a third person, pushing blame to another person. In terms of jail time, a paedo is harder time than a rapist..thats why he wont admit to this one.

2. Opportunistic street stalker is correct! His 2 convicted murders, both were murdered within an hour of him sighting them. This rings true with RB..opportunity. We have already suggested that RB has willingly left the house, there was no evidence of any struggle, so we can assume se is on the street walking..opportunity is there..

3. funny you mention Anna Rosa Liva, this is connection being invested so POSSIBLY one of the 7 spoken about.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No I dont

1. Mouthy

Thats not exactly correct, we know that Rhianna left the house & locked the door behind her. Her intention was to return home after she has left. we 100% know she made it back from the shops. The card was on the table.
Is like to know the housemates name, now wondering if he had a connection with rust.

I do know that he was supposedly in that area at the time plus a missed appointment..how much more of an opportunity do you look for???

No I dont

1. Mouthy

Ok..a location was suggested dor RB by Rust.

an investigator went there with GPR equipment. This is the reading they got, based on information given by Rust.

View attachment 870992

No I dont

1. Mouthy

The house predator comment; I dispute that, he was a known peeping tom from way way back..he spent a lot of time looking into peoples windows..sapol caught him at an all girls college near the city peeping, its on record, although his excuse was looking for toilet paper.

Just a note in relation to confusion to the case, referring to the last sighting at 4pm - a neighbour said they saw Rhianna down near the end of Wakefield Ave at this time. That puts her O’Sullivan Beach Rd end of Wakefield Ave.

Then we have a report that states she was seen at 4pm approx 500m from her home at the junction of David Tce & Acre Ave. This puts her in front of the deli, where the housemate was sitting.

So Im wondering if the 4pm sighting hasn’t been confirmed as her last sighting as there is conflicting accounts?

lucky we didnt meet, I was in the area too.

if we have 2 reports of sightings at 4pm, then one must be incorrect, and could be fabricated.

1. he is mouthy, more than people could understand. He has recounted the RB events as a third person, pushing blame to another person. In terms of jail time, a paedo is harder time than a rapist..thats why he wont admit to this one.
Mouthy as in ringing the police. He wants his victims to be found.he wants to relive their suffering. he wants to be known . He is a small dick man that needs the world to know he is a functioning sex god.

Hence the street attacks, hence the ringing of the police .

I am confused. He wont admit to it outside prison but he will admit to it inside the very prison where SO get it hard? Think about the logic fail in that statement

2. Opportunistic street stalker is correct! His 2 convicted murders, both were murdered within an hour of him sighting them. This rings true with RB..opportunity. We have already suggested that RB has willingly left the house, there was no evidence of any struggle, so we can assume se is on the street walking..opportunity is there..
In company of another person, not alone.

3. funny you mention Anna Rosa Liva, this is connection being invested so POSSIBLY one of the 7 spoken about.
Did he have an orange vehicle

Thats not exactly correct, we know that Rhianna left the house & locked the door behind her. Her intention was to return home after she has left. we 100% know she made it back from the shops. The card was on the table.
Is like to know the housemates name, now wondering if he had a connection with rust.

I do know that he was supposedly in that area at the time plus a missed appointment..how much more of an opportunity do you look for???
Again she answered the door - thats all we can speculate on.

The house predator comment; I dispute that, he was a known peeping tom from way way back..he spent a lot of time looking into peoples windows..sapol caught him at an all girls college near the city peeping, its on record, although his excuse was looking for toilet paper.
Dispute it all you want. He never entered houses

Ok..a location was suggested dor RB by Rust.

an investigator went there with GPR equipment. This is the reading they got, based on information given by Rust.

View attachment 870992
And yet they didnt go to the police with this? Come on , not that stupid

I havent mentioned ******** once, wtf is your beef with him?
I think he has a suspect and fits facts and ignores others

This is what you are doing here. You have Rust and you are fitting facts and ignoring others

Does anyone rate the Torana sighting?
To me if you were followed by a modified 73 four door Torana in 92. most likely it was driven by a teenager and packed with other teenagers.
Its just what I remember of the era. In 92 it was probably a kids first car.
Do police have the correct model?, I remember seeing a nice white SLR at one time, its was driving in the same area.
Three of my high shool friends had toranas, this was late 80s. some were nice cars, two were in showroom condition.
One car in particular was a white 1972 LC S pack, like the one in the photo. complete with a rear small spoiler. it was traded to bob moran used cars.

lucky we didnt meet, I was in the area too.

if we have 2 reports of sightings at 4pm, then one must be incorrect, and could be fabricated.
Was along the same lines too, butbthe police went with the acre ave nearbyhe deli, where the housemate saw her but they bavent confirmed any time now. Years ago it was 4pm, now they say her last confirmed sighting at 12:30pm, confusing hey!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back