Multiplat Mortal Kombat 11

Remove this Banner Ad

Got damn Robo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

giphy.gif

Is anybody getting stuck into Aftermath?

I'm still on the fence about it. Probably not work forking out the money but on the other hand, MK11 is a great game and this has potential.

They'll break me and I'll get it but will perhaps wait til it ends up on sale.

Hope the story is good.

Is anybody getting stuck into Aftermath?

I'm still on the fence about it. Probably not work forking out the money but on the other hand, MK11 is a great game and this has potential.

They'll break me and I'll get it but will perhaps wait til it ends up on sale.

Hope the story is good.

Slight issue with it.

I pre-ordered it and it doesn’t recognise that I did in the game, but on the PS4 store it says it’s bought.

Seems a lot of people have this issue, Xbox is having problems of their own as are PC.

Been replaying Mortal Kombat XL lately and I have to say, it’s far and beyond a better game than MK11. Cool that they’ve introduced a secondary story mode though.

Meh, prefer 11. Story was good and looking forward to them fixing the issues so can play the expansion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How so? Ive got XL and love it but havent hit MK11 yet.

11's story was just very convoluted I found, plus the new characters introduced were awful. Cetrion and Kronika were super lame I thought. Geras was cool, but feel like not much was actually done with him. Kollector was just...weird. I thought the character customisation was a little too complicated as well, but that's just a personal gripe.

XL's story was great. It was good to see Shinnok get his moment in the sun as a proper villian, which he didn't exactly get in MK4. Might be a bit childish of me, but I love playing as the ninjas, and getting to play as Scorpion, Sub-Zero, Reptile or Ermac in XL was very enjoyable, whereas MK11 had just Scorpion, SZ and Noob Saibot.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Has anyone tried the PS5 upgrade for this? I got all the dlc, went to download the upgrade and can't access any dlc characters even after installing them individually through the Playstation App.

I really wanted to buy the Limited edition with the Sub Zero mask to go along with my Scorpion one but I can't justify dropping another $500 on this for s**t I don't have room for anyways lol.

New TV, plus a PS5 & XSX....My Mrs will kill me.

Got this from EB over the weekend with an Xmas voucher. Haven't played since MK3 , bloody impressive game graphically. Enjoying the storymode so far up to chapter 4. The detail that you can change is customisation is pretty cool to.

Finished the first story last night very good. Will start aftermath but so far really good game. Haven't tried any online or anything yet but graphically awesome and the amount of weapons/ kostumes etc is awesome.

It sucks that I can play against locked characters but need to spend money to use them. Get this sh!t out of gaming already.

Other than that I am really enjoying this. Using Noob Saibot at the moment and I'm really good with him. Tried Centrion and went okay but not as effective. Who is everyone's favourite character to use?

It sucks that I can play against locked characters but need to spend money to use them. Get this sh!t out of gaming already.

Other than that I am really enjoying this. Using Noob Saibot at the moment and I'm really good with him. Tried Centrion and went okay but not as effective. Who is everyone's favourite character to use?

Tend to go really well using Baraka and Kotal Kahn

Remove this Banner Ad

Back