Has Chief lost the plot?

Has Chief lost the plot?

• Yes

Votes: 59 67.8%
  • No

Votes: 28 32.2%

• Total voters
The OP's problem here is with his premise.

To lose something, you must once have had it, and clearly that isn't the case here.

I mean, the guy has spent much of his adult life running and moderating a forum filled with us bozos. Does that sound like something someone with a firm grasp of 'the plot' would do?

If that doesn't convince you, remember he supports *Carlton*. The case is firmly closed.

Leeda

Talents B Sharp
Suspended
Sep 26, 2012
AFL Club
Hawthorn

To lose something, you must once have had it, and clearly that isn't the case here.

I mean, the guy has spent much of his adult life running and moderating a forum filled with us bozos. Does that sound like something someone with a firm grasp of 'the plot' would do?

If that doesn't convince you, remember he supports *Carlton*. The case is firmly closed.
now that is rocking the silly season... blurb and bleat and bad mans...

Leeda

Talents B Sharp
Suspended
Sep 26, 2012
AFL Club
Hawthorn

and that is shameful it is relegating you to the rocking saloon.. of the past.. we don't have saloons anymore. .. torque is cheap...

blackcat

Irving's godfather and handle
Dec 29, 2003
Beverly Hills 90210 Antifa bracket
AFL Club
Richmond
Its bad enough that you have to scroll past the state amd regional football league forums when you want to talk about AFL Fantasy. Now this crap is at the top of the heap? Even as a temporary lol its a waste of my scrolling time.

Has Chief lost the plot?
No

belarussians r like estonians, high cheekbones, great bone structure

jock was supposed to get out of gaol in sophia last year

Chief ftw
#c.h.e.r.f... the best most humble bestest message board admin in the history of tim berners lee and van neuman john and alan turing /grammar

I think that was bulgaria and comes with a belgian comic astertix[sic]

#palfreyman

fu.xs.ake, imagine alicia vikander, turing problem, and ex machina 😱

Last edited:
No

belarussians r like estonians, high cheekbones, great bone structure

jock was supposed to get out of gaol in sophia last year

Chief ftw
#c.h.e.r.f... the best most humble bestest message board admin in the history of tim berners lee and van neuman john and alan turing /grammar

I think that was bulgaria and comes with a belgian comic astertix[sic]

#palfreyman

Chief is great, imagine alicia vikander, turing problem, and ex machina 😱
As always, I need time to decipher this.

Chief, I sense that you may have your hands full.

I googled becoming a PSO tonight and then decided my time would be better spent as a mod on Bigfooty. Happy to take on the Hawthorn board as my first assignment. You know it makes sense.

As always, I need time to decipher this.
Artists Impression

image.jpeg

Chief, I sense that you may have your hands full.

I googled becoming a PSO tonight and then decided my time would be better spent as a mod on Bigfooty. Happy to take on the Hawthorn board as my first assignment. You know it makes sense.
You are now blackcat ’s minder.

Make sure he doesn’t blow too many minds.

You are now blackcat ’s minder.

Make sure he doesn’t blow too many minds.
I reckon that is a rabbit hole I’d happily venture down. If you can arrange some mescaline and an interpreter I reckon I can make it work.

Back