Play Nice Random Chat Thread IV

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
What particular significance was this murder compared to the countless other thousands who were murdered all over the planet that same day?
2 blokes filmed chasing an unarmed jogger, one of them shooting him dead, the local law enforcement being in possession of the footage but not charging the aggressors.

2 blokes filmed chasing an unarmed jogger, one of them shooting him dead, the local law enforcement being in possession of the footage but not charging the aggressors.

Trump?

Can the club make it a priority to make sure none of our players are anti-vaxxers and have no intention of dating or marrying one?

It saddens me that people in this country actually agree with the moron NRL players who won’t get a flu shot.

It saddens me that people in this country actually agree with the moron NRL players who won’t get a flu shot.

Up the lithium to 1800mg. :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Correct, it’s part of their religion and has nothing to do with being an anti-Vaxxer.

We are here due to illiterate people who can only read as far as the click bait heading.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Bigfooty is my AFL @ SavedMeAClick (just in case there's someone with that username for some reason) and I'm grateful for it.

Here’s a picture of the ex cop that was part of the father son duo that shot him

View attachment 873134

The person standing beside him is the DA that blocked arresting him

What grounds? How has this progressed? Can the DA's ruling be appealed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back