Remove this Banner Ad

HardcoreGeelongFan

Club Legend
Dec 31, 2019
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
St Kilda
I was just looking in the mirror and can't believe we still live with this technology. The mirror reflects everything "reversed" can we honestly not do any better? This isn't the late 1800s

Last edited:
I was just looking in the mirror and can't believe we still live with this technology. The mirror reflects everything "reversed" can we honestly not do any better? This isn't the late 1800s

No matter how long you look into them, those VFA flags aint changing into VFL one's anytime soon....Perhaps if you go through the looking glass, as Alice once did....Everything's different in Fairy-Tale land.

• Banned
No matter how long you look into them, those VFA flags aint changing into VFL one's anytime soon....Perhaps if you go through the looking glass, as Alice once did....Everything's different in Fairy-Tale land.

5 measly flags over 30 years of AFL means your club failed 80% of the time. We've won 6 in 7 years!

Actually, it only reverses front to back. Up-down, left-right aren't reversed.
If it didn't reverse front-to-back, when you look into a mirror, you'd see your back. Which would be OK helping decide if you need a haircut or not, but other than that, rather useless.

Still hasn't mastered the art of reverse parking….why am I not surprised.

The only thing mirrors reverse is my stunning good looks and highly toned and tuned body. Mirrors reverse such a god like figure into something incredibly flabby and hideously, hideously ugly with the face of a pug that's lost a fight with an electric sander.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back