Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 23, 2019
AFL Club
North Melbourne

Jan 23, 2019
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Yeah, it seems once the video was leaked and went viral the state police took over and charged them.

yeah well they still have the death penalty in that Southern backwater, here's an interesting case .....

2016 – "The U.S. Supreme Court overturns the conviction and death sentence of Timothy Foster, ruling that prosecutors unconstitutionally exercised their discretionary jury challenges to strike jurors because they were black. Foster, a black man, was sentenced to death by an all-white jury after prosecutors removed every black prospective juror from the jury pool".

🤷‍♂️

B1D87722-A5A5-41D2-BDFF-76C6B25896BA.png

Which religion is that? Mummybloggerism?

Colbys Boots

Premium Gold
Oct 3, 2017
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Hoping someone can save me the click, but why is a flu shot suddenly so important for athletes when it does absolutely nothing to prevent Covid-19?

I can really understand someone who previously had a bad reaction to vaccines being reticent to go through the ordeal again. However, I expect that these types of situations are taken into account already. Human nature dictates that people will jump on the “bad reaction” bandwagon when it suits their purposes. I suspect that behind all this hoopla, a modicum of common sense decision-making is taking place. At the end of the day, if the Rugby League/AFL can achieve 90% + compliance, all this huff and puff will be much ado about nothing. I’m sure there is a minute percentage of people who actually believe murder should be permitted. We’re never going to get 100% agreement on anything - ever. Just quietly, that’s probably a healthy thing in the greater scheme of things.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

I would have thought a religious person would say I’m not getting vaccines it’s against my beliefs and that’s it.
An anti-vaxxer on the other hand would have at least 15 stories on their Instagram account about the so called dangers of vaccines and probably believe vaccines cause autism

Now guess which one describes Mitch Allgood’s wife?

I would have thought a religious person would say I’m not getting vaccines it’s against my beliefs and that’s it.
An anti-vaxxer on the other hand would have at least 15 stories on their Instagram account about the so called dangers of vaccines and probably believe vaccines cause autism

Now guess which one describes Mitch Allgood’s wife?
Who ******* cares. Is the point of this thread that some people have different opinions to you? Shock horror.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don’t like what Microsoft have done to Halo either; don’t want the guy arrested though.

And Gamepass is incredible value now too.

Shut up and buy a (Xbox Live) membership.

Jan 23, 2019
AFL Club
North Melbourne
So , opinion time peeps- as has been well documented my life has been tuned upside down over the last six months. There it seems is still more twists to come. I've a chance of a redundancy, I earn pretty good money and would walkaway with about a years salary plus 3 months of holidays/LSL.

I also think redundancies are pretty much tax free, not of course holidays etc. Also have met someone who resides in WA and am not against a move there, have plenty of family in Perth as well.

If WA doesn't work out I'd back myself to get a job, I've a pretty rounded skill set and my major assets are cost reduction, innovation and streamlined processing without impacting on service delivery. I think in the new world those skills should be sort after.

University FM jobs of course don't grow on trees, i get 17.5% super which is also a defined benefit scheme. I also manage a team of 20 odd and are about to be in-charge of the biggest solar farm in the southern hemisphere. Would look grand on a resume I suppose.

I don't think I'll be offered a redundancy but I could talk them around fairly easily if I want it I feel.

So kind of don't really know what to do- back myself and say * it I'm out? Sit back and forget WA? Just be content in a well paid position without many dramas. Move to WA and miss the opportunity for a good payday etc.

Oh and would think the Perth market would have similar opportunities but I'm of course not familiar with it.

Thanks in advance .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back