News Dani (Dean) Laidley arrested in St. Kilda - "spared a conviction and placed on an 18-month adjourned undertaking"

SonofSamsquanch

Enjoy decent coffee but don't dunk yer biscuits
Mar 31, 2016
Victoria
AFL Club
North Melbourne
It is the mushroom season, though its many a season since Stalin wielded his murderous ways, thank goodness
I don't think Ferbs was thinking of these H....

mushie.jpg

Do you ever go looking for mushies these days?

We used to find some giant ones, the size of the pan.

I don't think Ferbs was thinking of these H....

View attachment 873585

Do you ever go looking for mushies these days?

We used to find some giant ones, the size of the pan.
I found a proper Amanita Muscaria a foot across (at least) once. In Victoria somewhere near Mansfield.

It's about three times bigger than the biggest I've otherwise seen.

Laidley set to seek bail at court appearance

Former AFL player Dean Laidley will apply for bail when he fronts court on Monday over stalking and drug possession charges.

Next minute; Laidley's bail denied

and

this one approved:
Porsche driver set to make bail bid

The Porsche driver at the centre of the Eastern Fwy tragedy that killed four Victoria Police members is set to make a bid to be freed from custody today.

Next minute; Laidley's bail denied

and

this one approved:
Porsche driver set to make bail bid

The Porsche driver at the centre of the Eastern Fwy tragedy that killed four Victoria Police members is set to make a bid to be freed from custody today.

Other way round I reckon.

Laidley set to seek bail at court appearance

Former AFL player Dean Laidley will apply for bail when he fronts court on Monday over stalking and drug possession charges.

Of course the HUN reported it as "Dean Laidley to seek bail after photos were leaked to media, and went on to talk about the photo's "

One of those Twitter comments says he was already on bail but that appears to be the only real reason not to grant it.

I saw that.
In general i'm opposed to people who breach bail being able to post bail.
And i'd hope he gets a custodial sentence because of his charges, on top of his previous crimes.
People here will be disappointed when they don't reintroduce hanging though.

Dean bailed to a residential rehab facility.

Good, given they bailed Nabil Maghnie to one on far more serious charges and with a record as long as your arm, denying Laidley would have been incomprehensible.

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
Decision on Pusey's bail reserved until Thursday, as per Twitter

More here:

Some weird things coming out at his hearing apparently:

The "embellish-a-thon" is on in earnest.

I saw that.
In general i'm opposed to people who breach bail being able to post bail.
And i'd hope he gets a custodial sentence because of his charges, on top of his previous crimes.
People here will be disappointed when they don't reintroduce hanging though.

Its the only possible justification for not giving him bail in this case. The rest of it is embellishment as Tef mentioned. The guy seems like a scummy w***er but thats not a reason to suspend fair justice and neither is the horrible accident.

Back