Painting miniatures, terrain and scenery.

Remove this Banner Ad

s8LKmUBi67QPEsBm-ezb-6fT64cN-hs43HCpwu9uNe36gvkzNJPkwwh1RUZ005nLc6726P_aNRK4DxBiW-a9z4C9iDWqARCI4y31-KwCMquPeqZupQPzFVb6d9HJ8gtyaRuXk_jqFXvCc8SdI6xSm3zbzWXZ2CtTNi_MlleECWnn0RhLiDhMV0Qb6rgyvL7a_GXl1w1xpRhNLHmB7jYkhrGcbJ4tpw7LbT5-g6YlGprvjvMq1q_v7-ot7Y7zNJoHSVGVxkn4i98Ho3UOV8Kx9op7HlSce72Z_ESjn8dOQpefgfaIfo1c1Ji-D-3mxWouWUHHoQmXJw6eTY5ZkRsgUsBxjtpzzctIn6o7NJZiqI_6srzy16Q1vCDG7dAMjuzS1E29-PYYN0XP2NvBNHIcUeeeBdGGfJmlesClwYEHlSTm6T9bTynwzvbEOTPF0f6URpx9L1S1c6XdT4UQKOP4f8ooLaiTJs0rvKofaXEbUMnA86uIcZaNWGHLcpF5ZQZ03E7Hqsg6evgqi4WPh93HH8Uh9q8uwvshHuwNowAEzXJCwNLOp9kzaG9PimjwjD4I5cx1VsefiKwrVq1Ad7r_kgGajFw50666cDMh4WAVbxsykjMQfHQbuEQkcGrBSuekqLeokIYCX3YvHbNjSZ4JCNpPkOo28z40Zfm_Pp6IYOnoP03eGB_Q7K1MajC-DA=w2353-h1073-no

Not painted this weekend, but assembled. Essential worker so no shut down for me even if they do decide to do one.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Now that i have given it to him i painted a sanctus for TheDinosaur's birthday, i also briefly had the number 1 post on the gsc subreddit :p

20200401_121650.jpg

Also almost finished my harlequins hero's path photo is a bit s**t though

20200407_191111.jpg

Do you guys ever do basic weathering on model cars? I'm looking for advice on basically making 1:48 scale truck look less like a shiny metal and plastic toy and fit more into the game. Not detailed diorama style, just get the shine off and get some nice dirt, smoke and rust on. No weathering powders in my arsenal, though.

Have Typhus corrosion that will be tapped along some edges and the like. Thinking of spraying it with a clear matte coat first to fog up the windows and reduce the gloss.

TWD loot counters while waiting for my turn in Gamma World. Nothing special, just paint and wash.

Adjustments.JPG

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Last edited:
The rust and the weathering on the star looks dope
Thanks. It’s really semi-random, but trying to hit edges and surfaces that would get corrosion.

But looking at real weathering on real military trucks I can’t find any that really look like mine :)

First go at a vehicle anyway. I have about 6 more to play with.

Thanks. It’s really semi-random, but trying to hit edges and surfaces that would get corrosion.

But looking at real weathering on real military trucks I can’t find any that really look like mine :)

First go at a vehicle anyway. I have about 6 more to play with.

Only thing i would do to that one is hit the tires a bit with some dirt and rust on the hubcaps.

I ordered a 1/12 bust off some small miniature company the other day, will be my first time painting not warhammer

Only thing i would do to that one is hit the tires a bit with some dirt and rust on the hubcaps.

I ordered a 1/12 bust off some small miniature company the other day, will be my first time painting not warhammer
Oh yeah it’s not done. The whole body still needs doing.

Looking forward to seeing the bust.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back