Taylor Swift

Remove this Banner Ad

Is this considered a representation of a great song in 2020?

It's so ******* trash that music must be in the throes of death if it is.

It's quite telling you voluntarily ventured into this thread, bump a post from two months ago, and tell us how trash it is.

2016-05-03-1324.png

It's quite telling you voluntarily ventured into this thread, bump a post from two months ago, and tell us how trash it is.

2016-05-03-1324.png

That's because sadly someone had the radio on and it played. Not that this song was the only one that sounded trash on said radio.

SO I wanted to know if this kind of crap is actually popular.

It's more telling its a ******* garbage song yet are you saying it's popular?

It's been released as a single off her current album.

And does it matter? Music is subjective. You don't need to like it, and it shouldn't matter if other people do.

Music is subjective is a lazy premise. It means you can say god awful songs are the equal of true classics.

When it's plainly obvious they aren't.

Music is subjective is a lazy premise. It means you can say god awful songs are the equal of true classics.

If a person enjoys Black Sabbath or Creedence Clearwater Revival or Michael Bolton or BTS who cares? What do you hope to gain from venturing into this thread and telling people they shouldn't be enjoying it?

If a person enjoys Black Sabbath or Creedence Clearwater Revival or Michael Bolton or BTS who cares? What do you hope to gain from venturing into this thread and telling people they shouldn't be enjoying it?

I asked if it was a popular song or not.

The fact it's garbage actually plays no part in the question.

Lazy or not, it's true.

And that's not the case at all.

I'm not sure why you're so tightly wound about something that is largely meaningless.

Do you care so much if people don't like the music you like?

Lazy or not, it's true.

And that's not the case at all.

I'm not sure why you're so tightly wound about something that is largely meaningless.

Do you care so much if people don't like the music you like?

I'm not wound up in the slightest. I was simply wondering why this artist song is so trash when they are supposed to be this amazing artist.

Thus I asked was this popular or not.

Amazing artists don't use auto-tune btw.

I'm not wound up in the slightest. I was simply wondering why this artist song is so trash when they are supposed to be this amazing artist.

Thus I asked was this popular or not.

Amazing artists don't use auto-tune btw.
Just because you don't like it, it doesn't mean everyone else has to as well.

I'm sure not everyone likes every song you like either.

And not every artist has a perfect track record.

Just because you don't like it, it doesn't mean everyone else has to as well.

I'm sure not everyone likes every song you like either.

And not every artist has a perfect track record.

I can appreciate songs by artists I don't listen to as being outstanding music. Pink Floyd is a good example of that.

I was once again interested to know if this was considered a good song these days. They are supposed to be one of the biggest and most talented artists in the world aren't they?

With a large record collection I don't listen to commercial radio at all these days.

I can appreciate songs by artists I don't listen to as being outstanding music. Pink Floyd is a good example of that.

I was once again interested to know if this was considered a good song these days. They are supposed to be one of the biggest and most talented artists in the world aren't they?

With a large record collection I don't listen to commercial radio at all these days.
It depends who you ask. And how you define good.

I like it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I define good by great singing, great lyrics, talented musicians. Zero auto-tune.

Auto tune instantly downgrades a song to musical trash
If you listened to her other music you'd probably already know she has a great voice.

Not gonna sit her and continuing arguing. Your mind was made up before you even came in here.

In that case, will try and find a copy from the internet buccaneers. Happy to stick it to The Man, especially a grown man who calls himself Scooter

everyone sticking it to him anyway

Scooter used other people's money to buy those masters on the condition they'd be hugely profitable.

She's blocking them every where, the real money comes from the songs being on tv shows, adds and movies she'll say no every time. The investors were under the impression that she would play along and not turn down big money.

She's publicly trying to tell them it was a bad investment to embarrass them all, and force their hand into selling them to her.

Scooter used other people's money to buy those masters on the condition they'd be hugely profitable.

She's blocking them every where, the real money comes from the songs being on tv shows, adds and movies she'll say no every time. The investors were under the impression that she would play along and not turn down big money.

She's publicly trying to tell them it was a bad investment to embarrass them all, and force their hand into selling them to her.

even if they don't, she'll re-record the albums and then she'll effectively own them anyway.

they're showing a 1 hour concert
40063.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back