Competitions NMFC 2020 club raffle

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
I haven't gone to the extent of purchasing extra memberships, and I usually ignore these things these days, but this year I am supporting the club raffle as a means of support in a difficult time..........and who knows.............you might win a car?

If folks can do it, then I encourage them to do something for the club, and give themselves a chance of a prize in the process:

I have picked up 20 tickets @$75. If we could get 3-4000 people to do the same then that's $2-300,000 and could be the difference between the club coming out of this with a large debt, or with a clean slate.

Passmore

Brownlow Medallist
May 22, 2001
The Gasometer Wing
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Norf
I haven't gone to the extent of purchasing extra memberships, and I usually ignore these things these days, but this year I am supporting the club raffle as a means of support in a difficult time..........and who knows.............you might win a car?

If folks can do it, then I encourage them to do something for the club, and give themselves a chance of a prize in the process:

I have picked up 20 tickets @$75. If we could get 3-4000 people to do the same then that's $2-300,000 and could be the difference between the club coming out of this with a large debt, or with a clean slate.

Mine usually go straight in the bin nowadays but I bought 20 as well. Hopefully a good sign that those can can, have.

Same as above, I'm typically a bit meh on these raffles but went nuts and got $150 worth this year. To be honest, I get the whole Mazda thing but I'd love to see North do a prize home style lottery similar to the RMH or the RSL ones each year. Be up for that big time.

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
Same as above, I'm typically a bit meh on these raffles but went nuts and got $150 worth this year. To be honest, I get the whole Mazda thing but I'd love to see North do a prize home style lottery similar to the RMH or the RSL ones each year. Be up for that big time.

I hope you win a prize mate.:thumbsu:

I hope you win a prize mate.:thumbsu:

I wouldn't knock a car back... I also won't be donating it back to the club. I'm not quite that generous.

spongebucket

All Australian
Jun 18, 2009
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
NBA, F1, EPL
Hey all,

Got something in the mail on Friday from the NMFC in relation to the 2020 Raffle.

It states "Booklets need to be returned by Monday July 13, 2020 to be manually entered into the online raffletix draw by the club" Closes July 19 2020, Now terms and conditions in the mail state that it will be drawn on the July 20 at 10:00am.

Now this totally contradicts the online raffle which states a closing date of June 21 2020, and a drawn date of June 22 at 10:00AM.

Has anyone else got any information on why these draw dates of June and July are out of wack?

Back