Training Training thread - news and live reports

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s a public park, you are allowed to exercise there as part of corona restrictions.

Just walk laps of the concrete track surrounding the fence whilst watching training

Again, why do you want to put the players at even the slightest risk?

Or perception of risk?

They can't make you, but they may well ask you in no uncertain terms.

Anyway, there's a pandemic on, footy has come back under very fragile conditions.

Why exactly do you want to go and watch and put the players at even the slightest chance of perceived risk?
I don't but its a public space and I suppose if someone wanted to, they could find a space and keep a good distance. Stand on Macauley Rd and I don't think anyone will tell you to fugg off.

I don't but its a public space and I suppose if someone wanted to, they could find a space and keep a good distance. Stand on Macauley Rd and I don't think anyone will tell you to fugg off.

Stand on Macualeyy Road and you won't be able to see much.

Well, I had a quick look but you “shamed” me away, JLG - so, I left tout suit. 🤣 Will Walker looking consummate.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

I had to physically restrain myself from going down (oooh matron) this morning.

Park a ute/pickup truck on Macauley road, stick a folding chair on the back and watch from there. No one can come near you without breaking social distancing and if you get the right spot you'll have a perfect view.

Which vic team will be caught out doing the wrong thing - pies , *, hawks are my top 3
You just know that if one of the bigger clubs got caught out the AFL would just sweep it under the carpet.

I’ll be chucking a sickie as soon as the club/Dandrews gives confirmation that we’re allowed to come watch.

Perfect weather today, would’ve been such a lovely arvo to have a squiz out there.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Will be interesting to see how much Rd2 side looks like Rd1 side.

Guessing not radical changes for now... daw in and Murphy out.... and then pending ziebel pulling up ok as he said he was. Are we expecting any others? I suppose it will also depend on state some come back in!

Guessing not radical changes for now... daw in and Murphy out.... and then pending ziebel pulling up ok as he said he was. Are we expecting any others? I suppose it will also depend on state some come back in!

Daw for Murphy makes sense. But do we go Walker/Taz/Daw? Too top heavy?

Ahern will be over his hammy hopefully. Ziebell his knee.

Problem is we looked lots better without Jack hmmmmmmmmmmmm.

I think we just “flicked a switch” and got a run on against St Kilda. Also, St Kilda didn’t put us away in the first 10 minutes of the third quarter when they had a chance. I believe the Ziebell side of things was incidental. Of course, there’s no way of proving anything either way. If he’s fit, Ziebell will definitely be in the line-up.

I hope Murphy stays in the team. Didn’t do much wrong round 1

Lovely long kick, goes when it is his turn.

Question whether he's a tweener size wise.

Rhyce seems to have faith in him.

We looked better without Jack in the praccy matches too. It's kinda awkward...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back