Training Training thread - news and live reports

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
His 2nd half vs Aints was very good.

That kick is the kind of thing that helps turn games. Behind at half time by 20 points, get a quick goal out of the centre, then opposition wins next clearance but we break up the entry, Murphy gets it and hits a long laser out to the fat side and we score again on the break, wrest momentum.

Yep agree. His use of the footy could be gamechanging. Something we’ve lacked for a long time.

JINX ... see my post above!

Well footy is certainly back.

View attachment 877456

How good is it, no more crapping on about bullshit social/political disputes.

Though our impending announcement of Greta Thunberg as number one ticket holder may ruffle some feathers.

Daw for Murphy makes sense. But do we go Walker/Taz/Daw? Too top heavy?

Ahern will be over his hammy hopefully. Ziebell his knee.

Problem is we looked lots better without Jack hmmmmmmmmmmmm.
In round 1 (geez it felt so long ago...) I felt we were on the turn-around before Ziebell got injured.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lol shouldn't be too hard a thing to do 🙃

It's hard to tackle something that never ventures in to the same postcode.

I can't believe how this bullshit grew legs in the first place.

MacMillan had the second highest tackle average of our defenders in 2019:

1589785261402.png

Yet..........do we ever hear bullshit about Thommo, Tazz, Marley or Jasper?

Nooooooooooo..................................

It's a lie.........manufactured by a googey.............and repeated by the mentally lazy.

Is there a place where i can see the round 1 game again for free?
If you are with Telstra mobile you should have free access to AFL Live.

REALLY awkward.

He's contracted for another 47 years too no?
He and Ahern are terrible on the spread and it stuck out like dog balls how well we ran both ways when they were off the ground injured.
As much as I love Jack, modern football is ruthless and two way running literally separates the Richmond/Collingwoods from the Norths and Essendons of the world. Without a defensive mid in Jacobs available to cover I can’t see us being able to play Higgins, Cunnington and Ziebell going forward and being successful. The data and results prove it’s our Achilles heal each year.

View attachment 877552

It's a lie.........manufactured by a googey.............and repeated by the mentally lazy.
Is that me chastised then?

View attachment 877552

Well I am not necessarily a MacMillan hater, but he can let a tackle go. Thommo is retired, but almost single handedly at times was the backline. Tazz was criticised by just about all and sundry early on, Marley is scary and Jasper is the game. Macmillan is a senior footballer who could at times be stronger in the tackle.

He and Ahern are terrible on the spread and it stuck out like dog balls how well we ran both ways when they were off the ground injured.
As much as I love Jack, modern football is ruthless and two way running literally separates the Richmond/Collingwoods from the Norths and Essendons of the world. Without a defensive mid in Jacobs available to cover I can’t see us being able to play Higgins, Cunnington and Ziebell going forward and being successful. The data and results prove it’s our Achilles heal each year.

Yeah I know what you mean, it really sticks out when it really sticks out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back