Competition Can-Am Premiership 2020 - CHAMPIONS: Los Angeles Bears - Post Season Thread

Aug 8, 2008
Campbelltown
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Arsenal, Macarthur FC
I'd be keen to join. My level of work isn't up to the standards that you guys are putting out.
Any chance of expanding into Jamaica? Most likely out of Montego Bay. It's only an hour south of Miami. I've lived in Ja previously which is why I have interest in a team there.

Unfortunately there is 0% chance of expansion outside Canada and the USA.

Jun 18, 2016
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Perth Scorchers
With the last few posts I have just realised that we are just waiting on 3 of last season participants before new bids are accepted.

Barrybran, ScottFreo and akkaps what is your franchises statuses for this season?
Hello. My mind says yes but my calendar is undecided. I'm happy to play it by ear but I'm not confident that you will appreciate that response.

Aug 8, 2008
Campbelltown
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Arsenal, Macarthur FC
Hello. My mind says yes but my calendar is undecided. I'm happy to play it by ear but I'm not confident that you will appreciate that response.

I will take a reservation of your franchise at this point (be it keeping Las Vegas or relocating). It will at least allow others to know where you may intend to locate a team if you can.

Aug 8, 2008
Campbelltown
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Arsenal, Macarthur FC
TORONTO RETURNING FOR THIRD CAN-AM SEASON (5/16/20)
After much speculation as to whether the season would go ahead and what arrangements would have to be made regarding COVID-19 restrictions, league commissioner Crae Gus has given the season the go ahead.

Toronto will be entering their third season, out of the total 6 seasons the competition has run for. Many fans rejoiced to this news as they feel as though "this season is literally named after them" and that "it's our destiny to win in the 6th".

Time will tell the tale, in the meantime Toronto management will begin organising training schedules to abide by COVID-19 restriction measures, though remaining prepared for the whole season to be canned at a moments notice.

Sometimes fantasy does become reality

ax3Q2Fz.png

Aug 8, 2008
Campbelltown
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Arsenal, Macarthur FC
Ok what I am going to do is this.

Bidding for new franchises is now OPEN.

I am also automatically reserving both San Francisco and Dallas/Fort Worth as these are the previous locations for ScottFreo and akkaps. Should these two choose to return and relocate their franchises they will receive priority for those locations so all new bidders please remember that you may not get your location, so consider having a backup just incase.

With that, new franchises will need to post the following information.

Team Location:
Team Name:
Team Colours:

Note:
Team colours and names are not set in stone with your bid, they may be adjusted between being accepted and submitting. Also bids are not 100% guaranteed entry. If you want to have the best chance, choose locations that generally host either major league teams or affiliates in larger locations within Canada or the USA over random small cities or locations. Also most cities are only eligible for 1 team, exceptions are Los Angeles and New York which can have 2.

May 26, 2017
Uruguayana, RS (BRA)
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Grêmio, DC United, Pistons
Je pense que l'équipe quebecoise será realité. Allez les francophones!

I remember my joy finding out that I could listen to a radio station from Quebec in my car when I was living near DC. Not the best quality, but enough for me to practice some French — which I currently badly need, by the way.

Aug 8, 2008
Campbelltown
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Arsenal, Macarthur FC
Je pense que l'équipe quebecoise será realité. Allez les francophones!

I remember my joy finding out that I could listen to a radio station from Quebec in my car when I was living near DC. Not the best quality, but enough for me to practice some French — which I currently badly need, by the way.

Ajouter simplement une demande d'enchère et cela peut être vrai.

May 26, 2017
Uruguayana, RS (BRA)
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Grêmio, DC United, Pistons
Les limites ne sont là que pour être poussées et finalement dépassées. On sait seulement s'ils essaient et c'est une limite que vous devez encore essayer.
Je ne suis qu'un voyeur lá. Malheureusement, c'est ça qui je peux faire.

Back