Opinion North Board-Media & Entertainment

Remove this Banner Ad

In about my 3rd run of the Strike Back series. If you like guns, people blowing up, gratuitous sex, swearing and more guns, give it a whirl :)

Has anyone watched "Banshee" the tv series? Loved it!!!

Yes. If you check your head at the door, it's probably my favourite action show of... maybe ever.

I recall being intrigued at the previews/trailers, but totally put off by multiple reviews. "Hard to follow" and "a terrible conclusion" were the 2 things that stood out in my memory.

If I recall correctly, it's a series that tries to combine multiple books into 1 script. If so, that rarely works out well.

Started well, meandered, didn't really end. Shame.

I recall being intrigued at the previews/trailers, but totally put off by multiple reviews. "Hard to follow" and "a terrible conclusion" were the 2 things that stood out in my memory.

If I recall correctly, it's a series that tries to combine multiple books into 1 script. If so, that rarely works out well.
I
Has anyone watched "Banshee" the tv series? Loved it!!!

We followed it from Ep 1 to the Finale

Comic book action that rarely failed

Unorthodox (Netflix) was quite good I thought.

I thought that was a very interesting show about a Jewish sect I didn't really have much knowledge of. Just 4 episodes so not too much of a commitment. Watched it with Mr Google close by (why do they wear those big hats? why do they have those wringlets on the side of their head? why do the women have to wear wigs? etc) so found out a fair bit about them. Definitely worth a look and cousin Moishe was a ripper.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is a good trip down memory lane but nothing earth shattering in terms of insights.

This,

The relationship with Jerry Krause thing I didn’t know but the rest was a great trip down memory lane

still think he was the best player

Remove this Banner Ad

Back