• (Insert joke answer)

Votes: 3 4.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 21, 2004
AFL Club
GWS
I hate to break it to you, Obama was a recalcitrant. He split the country with a ridiculous russiagate narrative. Almost caused a new hot war because of it but yeah it’s all just nonsense like the last few years.

read the below article from a retired FBI agent.

Obama was a failure.

But this is just a hyped up attempt to distract. It’s a “look over there” strategy to distract from pandemic mismanagement.

Feb 11, 2013
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Obama was a failure.

But this is just a hyped up attempt to distract. It’s a “look over there” strategy to distract from pandemic mismanagement.
So during a court case when the origins of russiagate start getting exposed as a lie, you basically patriot off it’s nothing but a distraction?

A judge in a highly political case who called a three start general a traitor, then when the prosecutor asked for the cases to be dropped citing new evidence and corruption from the fbi, he basically goes against every legal norm and asks for ‘any friend of the court’ to present further evidence. Is nothing??

this is insanity, look at what’s in front of you. Russiagate was a lie and that’s not big news?

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
So during a court case when the origins of russiagate start getting exposed as a lie, you basically patriot off it’s nothing but a distraction?

A judge in a highly political case who called a three start general a traitor, then when the prosecutor asked for the cases to be dropped citing new evidence and corruption from the fbi, he basically goes against every legal norm and asks for ‘any friend of the court’ to present further evidence. Is nothing??

this is insanity, look at what’s in front of you. Russiagate was a lie and that’s not big news?

This is the problem with picking a "team" in the left-right political game.

You have to ignore the cretins in your own team, or the game becomes pointless.

Sep 21, 2004
AFL Club
GWS

A judge in a highly political case who called a three start general a traitor, then when the prosecutor asked for the cases to be dropped citing new evidence. Basically goes against every legal norm and asks for ‘any friend of the court’ to present further evidence. Is nothing??

Correct. Anyone from the military establishment is made of teflon so he’ll be fine. Book deals, tv consultant.

Russia gate was nonsense from a party to compromised to take on a corporate lackey president.

And the attempt at payback is a pathetic distraction which is working based on what the tabloid media is fixated on.

Feb 11, 2013
AFL Club
North Melbourne
This is the problem with picking a "team" in the left-right political game.

You have to ignore the cretins in your own team, or the game becomes pointless.

What’s even more insane is Australians picking a side between democrats and republicans.
they are so far distant from our own parties, the libs by comparison would be considered progressives.

Feb 11, 2013
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Correct. Anyone from the military establishment is made of teflon so he’ll be fine. Book deals, tv consultant.

Russia gate was nonsense from a party to compromised to take on a corporate lackey president.

And the attempt at payback is a pathetic distraction which is working based on what the tabloid media is fixated on.
I don’t even know what this means..

Sep 21, 2004
AFL Club
GWS

Both parties are corporate lackies. Russiagate is a sideshow. Dems used it as they can’t pin actual corruption in him as they’re the same.

And trump is pursuing payback because he’s smart enough to to know media will shift focus away from pandemic mismanagement.

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
What’s even more insane is Australians picking a side between democrats and republicans.
they are so far distant from our own parties, the libs by comparison would be considered progressives.

In fact, the entire power structure relationships are not even remotely comparable. U.S. presidents actually have bugger all power in comparison to many other political systems. Trump is a social media phenomenon and a classical beta male target, who believe that all of their failures in life can be assuaged by bringing him down. Of course, this is ridiculous, as they will just move on to the next populist representation, until they learn that continually externalizing their inadequacies can only result in a vicious cycle of self loathing.

Neither does he.

Last edited:
Feb 11, 2013
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Both parties are corporate lackies. Russiagate is a sideshow. Dems used it as they can’t pin actual corruption in him as they’re the same.

And trump is pursuing payback because he’s smart enough to to know media will shift focus away from pandemic mismanagement.
The media are $$ and focus group driven.
CNN and MSNBC will continue to ignore the Flynn case and parrot of it’s a distraction to trumps mismanagement. They’re pandering to their base.
Fox News will ignore the pandemic and say Flynn case is the biggest news story as it cuts to the core of the last ridiculous three years of Russiagate.

in Australia, were lucky enough to say both are massive stories and worthy of attention. unless you’re unlucky enough to vote in the states. we really shouldn’t be so emotionally invested.

If you are the US media has done its job.

Feb 11, 2013
AFL Club
North Melbourne
In fact, the entire power structure relationships are not even remotely comparable. U.S. presidents actually have bugger all power in comparison to may otther political systems. Trump is a social media phenomenon and a classical beta male target, who believe that all of their failures in life can be assuaged by bringing him down. Of course, this is ridiculous, as they will just move on to the next populist representation, until they learn that continually externalizing their inadequacies can only result in a vicious cycle of self loathing.

Neither does he.
I wonder what would happen in Australia if the sitting prime minster couldn’t be charged with a crime or has the right to pardon individuals..

Australians are pretty laid back but I’d expect you’d see both side of the political divide march on parliament ready to burn it down.

anyway I’ve gotta get back to work.
Continue on with bad orange man caused all of the worlds problems.

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
I wonder what would happen in Australia if the sitting prime minster couldn’t be charged with a crime or has the right to pardon individuals..

This is one aspect, but do you honestly believe U.S. presidents hold the same sway over many powers that Australian Prime Ministers have at their disposal? I would go so far as to state that U.S. Presidents are relatively weak in powers compared to their counterparts in many foreign countries, it's the size of the U.S. itself that creates the alternative illusion.

Australians are pretty laid back but I’d expect you’d see both side of the political divide march on parliament ready to burn it down.

Really?

1589932464334.png

Most of the country just went to the pub.

Last edited:
Feb 11, 2013
AFL Club
North Melbourne
This is one aspect, but do you honestly believe U.S. presidents hold the same sway over many powers that Australian Prime Ministers have at their disposal? I would go so far as to state that U.S. Presidents are relatively weak in powers compared to their counterparts in many foreign countries, it's the size of the U.S. itself that creates the alternative illusion.

Really?

View attachment 878370

Most of the country just went to the pub.
Congress holds the power in the US, by the way of the court system.

Regardless of involvement from the yanks and Brits, Whitlam still tried to bypass procedural norms and borrow money from the Middle East. I could see why a lot of Australians would’ve rejected the idea purely by the fact where the money was coming from.
I wonder what Australia would’ve looked like if we moved from the western sphere of influence to a middle eastern?

although kind of mute to the point I was making, if we had a scandal ridden prime minster who was staying in power to avoid prosecution ala Netanyahu, I wonder how long A) Do you think they’d be the leader of the party or B) that party would be in power.

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
although kind of mute to the point I was making, if we had a scandal ridden prime minster who was staying in power to avoid prosecution ala Netanyahu, I wonder how long A) Do you think they’d be the leader of the party or B) that party would be in power.

What was the last U.S. presidency that wasn't "scandal ridden"?

In fact, the manufacturing of a soap opera mentality is arguably the biggest issue confronting their political system.

Congress holds the power in the US, by the way of the court system.

Regardless of involvement from the yanks and Brits, Whitlam still tried to bypass procedural norms and borrow money from the Middle East. I could see why a lot of Australians would’ve rejected the idea purely by the fact where the money was coming from.
I wonder what Australia would’ve looked like if we moved from the western sphere of influence to a middle eastern?

Thats something i didnt know about, you wouldnt happen to have more on that? I dont mean to come across as too lazy to google it, just on the off chance you do.

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
Um I’m allowed to go back to federation?
To a time where there’s not many written records.

"Journalism".............and it's gross compromises in the ultimate search for the advertising buck.

.............the prophet was bang on target yet again.............

Feb 11, 2013
AFL Club
North Melbourne
s**t, sorry, the part about Whitlam bypassing political norms.
It’s called the Khemlani affair, basic story is Whitlam wanted to buyback Australian minerals and place it within the hands of the government and Australian people.
he couldn’t do this thru the treasury, or to normal markets, ie Wall Street, London Stock Exchange.
So they when through middle eastern middle man ‘khemlani’ to get a couple of billion $$ out of the middle eastern oil. Personally I’m still not clear where the money was coming from or whether there was any money.
When the western powers caught wind of it, they basically did everything they could’ve to stop the deal and remove Whitlam.

at the time Whitlam even threatened to get rid of pine gap ‘USA comms base for the Southern Hemisphere’ based out of central Aus.
you can imagine the uproar when we were considered in the middle of the Cold War at the time.

but on the flip side, Australia has seen as a vessel state to the brits and yanks ever since, as we don’t really have a right of self determination.

there’s a whole lot more that I’m sure both Snake_Baker and Kangaroos4eva would be able to fill you in the finer details, more then I.

Last edited:

The Russia stuff was started by British intelligence.

The Democrats ran with it to help them try and process their beloved Hilary losing to a game show host rapist.

It’s called the Khemlani affair, basic story is Whitlam wanted to buyback Australian minerals and place it within the hands of the government and Australian people.
he couldn’t do this thru the treasury, to normal markets, ie Wall Street, London Stock Exchange.
So they when through middle eastern middle man ‘khemlani’ to get a couple of billion $$ out of the middle eastern oil. Personally I’m still not clear where the money was coming from or whether there was any money.
When the western powers caught wind of it, they basically did everything they could’ve to stop the deal and remove Whitlam.

at the time Whitlam even threatened to get rid of pine gap ‘USA comms base for the Southern Hemisphere’ based out of central Aus.
you can imagine the uproar when we were considered in the middle of the Cold War at the time.

but on the flip side, Australia has seen as a vessel state to the brits and yanks ever since, as we don’t really have a right of self determination.

there’s a whole lot more that I’m sure both Snake_Baker and Kangaroos4eva would be able to fill you in the finer details, more then I.

Read The Falcon and the Snowman for the real juice on Whitlam and the CIA.

Feb 11, 2013
AFL Club
North Melbourne
The Russia stuff was started by British intelligence.

The Democrats ran with it to help them try and process their beloved Hilary losing to a game show host rapist.
The laundry ironing of all of that is Putin was helped to power by sir dearlove.
Putin being a connoisseur of young kids meant he was controllable enough and why all the oligarchs bank in the UK.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back