Multiplat Call of Duty: Modern Warfare (2019 reboot) - including Warzone

Remove this Banner Ad

Im currently getting them there. Shipment 24/7 is a god send for leveling up guns
More frustrating than normal. Reckon it'll be the only place I get the doubles I need for the kar, ax-50 and HDR but boy is it a struggle there too.

Challenges are broken.

Doing some blueprint missions. Had 11/15 hacks with spotter for MP5 variant months ago. Reactivated this afternoon. Got 1 hack and boom challenge done. Next step is 60 secondary kills using overkill.

Run kar98 and MP7. 16 kills total. 2 from cruise... 21/60 complete. :think:

Yet weekly challenge of using (not getting kills) dead silence in 3 consecutive games is bugged at 1/3 despite using in about 10 matches.

Another huge update but some alright warzone additions. But seriously bring in duos already.

Really can't see what justifies these 20g updates.
Unsure if the below applied to console, but it makes sense PC wise. Has to be a better way to do it though...

If Infinity Ward were to edit a texture that is 25MB because of a visual bug, it's still going to be 25MB. Now why are the updates so big? If we take the data.001 as an example, in (E:\Program Files (x86)\Call of Duty Modern Warfare\Data\data), that file alone is a database probably consisting of geometry, textures, audio, etc. Tons of files. That entire data base is 1GB, and there is 88 of these databases. If they were to just change a small thing inside that database, you'd have to download the entire thing.

Renetti's nerfed into the ground. Might just do my last 3 camos for gold and never touch them again as a result.
Scar and Holger buffed a lot.

Unsure if the below applied to console, but it makes sense PC wise. Has to be a better way to do it though...

If Infinity Ward were to edit a texture that is 25MB because of a visual bug, it's still going to be 25MB. Now why are the updates so big? If we take the data.001 as an example, in (E:\Program Files (x86)\Call of Duty Modern Warfare\Data\data), that file alone is a database probably consisting of geometry, textures, audio, etc. Tons of files. That entire data base is 1GB, and there is 88 of these databases. If they were to just change a small thing inside that database, you'd have to download the entire thing.

Given the amount of bugs still being fixed I dare say each update is touching many of those databases.

Renetti's nerfed into the ground. Might just do my last 3 camos for gold and never touch them again as a result.
Scar and Holger buffed a lot.

Given the amount of bugs still being fixed I dare say each update is touching many of those databases.

Really annoys me that they have nerfed these akimbo guns, too many people complaining, if you put in the effort to unlock them you shouldn't be punished.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Really annoys me that they have nerfed these akimbo guns, too many people complaining, if you put in the effort to unlock them you shouldn't be punished.
Akimbo and burst. Fair enough. OP in warzone.

but to nerf both separately as well is OTT. The gun without burst is a pea-shooter.

Pfft. They were op af. I don't care how hard you worked for them, they needed a nerf.
but you’re just a lazy bastard who didn’t put the hard work in ;)

Pfft. They were op af. I don't care how hard you worked for them, they needed a nerf.

No more powerful than a shotgun to the head. Or a sniper bullet to the head, do you want them nerfed as well?

No more powerful than a shotgun to the head. Or a sniper bullet to the head, do you want them nerfed as well?
Redacted, mate. You know full well they were OP. Thats the only reason you used them. You knew full well they were getting a deserved nerf. Go back to your also OP SKS and enjoy that for now.

Redacted, mate. You know full well they were OP. Thats the only reason you used them. You knew full well they were getting a deserved nerf. Go back to your also OP SKS and enjoy that for now.
BACK THE * AWAY.
Don't tempt fate and lose me the SKS too.

Well duh, why else would I unlock them? My problem is all it takes is a couple of quivs to cry about it and they get nerfed.

I don't even have the sks in a loadout.

Well duh, why else would I unlock them? My problem is all it takes is a couple of quivs to cry about it and they get nerfed.

I don't even have the sks in a loadout.
Already replaced it with the rocket launcher for the new meta?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back