jaykippa

Debutant
Oct 11, 2007
ON TOP OF THE HEAP
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Fitzroy F.C.
Saw the interview with j berry on lions tv website this afternoon. It was hamo doing the interview does anybody know if he working at the club now ? I checked his twitter handle and he doesn’t have courier mail on the any more 🤔

briztoon

Wannabe Draft Nuffie
Nov 28, 2015
Brisbane
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
NUFC, Philadelphia 76'ers
Saw the interview with j berry on lions tv website this afternoon. It was hamo doing the interview does anybody know if he working at the club now ? I checked his twitter handle and he doesn’t have courier mail on the any more 🤔
I recall something about Hamo leaving the Courier Mail, I think towards the end of last year.

T Rick

Premium Platinum
Sep 20, 2007
Brisbane
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Confirmed on the Roar Deal podcast that Hamo has a short term, 3 month gig at the club as our media guy.

Josie is away working for Surf Lifesaving QLD, on a 6 month contract, she got when she was stood down.
Jeez-I hope we can get Josie back when things settle - she was a diamond for the Club and Hammo is a Hack

Dylan12

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 7, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Chelsea, Boston Red Sox
I always got the impression that she loves working for the club, so, she’ll be back.
The one thing I've really liked about Josie is that it genuinely comes across that she is a supporter and lover of the Lions and that passion is evident and not contrived at all.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back