Dad jokes - add yours

Remove this Banner Ad

A man was stopped by the police around 2 am. The officer asked him where he was going at that time of night...
The man replied, "I'm on my way to a lecture about alcohol abuse and the effects it has on the human body, as well as smoking and staying out late"
The officer, " Oh really........ and Who's giving that lecture at this time of night?"
The Man, "That would be my wife"

A man was stopped by the police around 2 am. The officer asked him where he was going at that time of night...
The man replied, "I'm on my way to a lecture about alcohol abuse and the effects it has on the human body, as well as smoking and staying out late"
The officer, " Oh really........ and Who's giving that lecture at this time of night?"
The Man, "That would be my wife"

A man has been going around stealing wheels off police cars, police have been working tirelessly to catch him

A hole has been dug outside the local police station, police are looking into it

A man has been going around stealing wheels off police cars, police have been working tirelessly to catch him

A hole has been dug outside the local police station, police are looking into it
I hear someone broke into Collingwood Police Station and stole all their toilets. At the moment Police have nothing to go on.

If you go home with someone and they have the banner of the former Soviet Union on the wall... that’s a big red flag
It's hard to know what the best thing about Switzerland is, but their flag is a big plus.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

People said that my dyslexia would affect my poetry.

Not sure what they were thinking. I have a lovely jug, vase and plate to prove them wrong.
That reminds me of the agnostic, insomniac dyslexic. He would lie awake all night, wondering if there really was a dog.

Q: Why did the computer need a jacket?

A: Because it kept freezing.

Q: Why did the elephants at the circus go on strike?

A: They were tired of working for peanuts.

Q: How can you tell if a tree is a dogwood tree?

A: By its bark.

Q: What time do ducks wake up in the morning?

A: At the quack of dawn.

This is the end of my catalogue...until I find the one from last century!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back