Fantasy Bigfoot Dynasty League est.2020

Remove this Banner Ad

Joined.
Is the draft order going to be randomised? And I agree with no time limit for now.
And with the lineups the only thing I'd change is adding an extra IR spot/s

Away at the moment but I'll be back home and signed up to sleeper by tomorrow at some stage. No rush on the draft from my perspective given its a cash league,closer to the season the better but happy enough to start whenever.

If we are starting early on the draft, no time limits, just common courtesy and some communication if you cant make a selection for a significant amount of time cause of every day life things is good enough.

Last edited:
Joined.
Is the draft order going to be randomised? And I agree with no time limit for now.
And with the lineups the only thing I'd change is adding an extra IR spot/s
I'll add another IR.
Randomise an order thru the app once everyone joins.
Give it a few days before we begin so everyone can wrap their head around their draft position

Reviews on Google Play don't fill me with confidence about the app.

Not to mention asking for mobile numbers everywhere I turn. Will give it a crack so long as I don't have to give that out. Have had some horrid experiences when doing just that, late night SMS spam , so I refuse to do so anymore.

I cant see any option to invite you without the link.

Look mate its 2020, you might have to get with the times.
Google, Facebook, the US gov, CIA, our gov, Telemarketing companies in india, they all have your number already, and this site seems trustworthy.

I cant see any option to invite you without the link.

Look mate its 2020, you might have to get with the times.
Google, Facebook, the US gov, CIA, our gov, Telemarketing companies in india, they all have your number already, and this site seems trustworthy.
Its fine, you can replace me, nothing lost as we haven't started anything yet. All good. Never had any other fantasy site need my phone number before, why start now?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A11dAtP0w3R
You can join with just an email if you want. So if you create a sleeper account then St Kilda Death will be able to just invite you through sleeper instead of sending out a link

Ive done that, signed up with email and requested a code to join.... was told by skd that I can't join without my mobile number.

It's fine , it's sorted, I dont blame anyone, it's my own little issue. when I tell you all i was receiving spam sms' I'm not kidding. I'd get like 25 of them over a couple of hours 5 x a week at 3am over the course of three months. Eventually had to change my number. Was so ******* over it. So I just don't give it out to any companies asking for it now.

Not saying sleeper would but I just dont trust any companies with my mobile number anymore. My bank is the only one who has it I think.

Or a race with 12 horses. Everyone gets assigned a number and finishing order decides draft order

I'll say this for sleeper, it's a very nice looking app. The issues I was reading about on play store involved the transaction tab or notification bell not working, people frustrated coz they had missed proposed trades. And then I hadn't seen any replies to these issues from sleeper. That was my whole low on confidence gripe.

But the app itself looks very good.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back