Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 12: This thread it’s going to disappear; One day, it’s like a miracle, it will disappear

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mod Notice

The level of vitriol and frankly toxic culture in this thread is getting out of hand. As such, the thread will be monitored actively for posters who drag down the quality of posting for all others, and they will have their access to the thread removed.

Further, reference to TDS (Trump Derangement Syndrome) and its counterpart 'Trumpanzee' or anything similar will no longer be allowed. Much like other tropes of that nature, they serves as a conversational barrier and fall-back point for people to simply sling mud. That's unacceptable.

Thanks.

Last edited:
Hey, it was only The Lancet.

There's no way Trump would realise its significance and gravitas, so why would we expect his supporters to be any less ignorant?
His lackeys cited the Lancet as a source in the offical letter to the WHO cutting off funding, I’m waiting for his tweet decrying that journal as ‘anti-Trump’.

Really a pretty abhorrent tweet.

But while it's being asked what do you think is more important? A life unlived or a life lived to its fullest?
The "pro-life" slogan doesn't make that distinction.

This is an analysis of patients with Covid-19 already at various stages with statistical liberties taken with age, symptoms, other conditions etc.. It is not a controlled trial and is pretty much meaningless.

1. When a drug is being investigated, either a new drug, or a new disease for an old drug, the first trials tend to try to demonstrate safety, then efficacy, then efficacy against placebo/existing drugs. We are still at the safety stage for HCQ and this data strongly suggests it in unsafe for general use.
Which is why I, and many others, have been pushing against you, and many others, who have been gaslighting the debate about HCQ, and latching onto the tiniest skerrick of possible benefit whilst ignoring the larger wave of negative data.

2. It is a controlled trial, roughly 15% received HCQ, and 85% did not:
96 032 patients (mean age 53·8 years, 46·3% women) with COVID-19 were hospitalised during the study period and met the inclusion criteria. Of these, 14 888 patients were in the treatment groups (1868 received chloroquine, 3783 received chloroquine with a macrolide, 3016 received hydroxychloroquine, and 6221 received hydroxychloroquine with a macrolide) and 81 144 patients were in the control group.
Yes, it's not an RCT. But there is a control group.

Trump is taking HXCQ as a prophylactic. Can you show me any data of the drug being used to prevent Covid-19?

3. I'm a little confused. No I can't show you that data. Hence why it is a dangerous suggestion and practice.

do you mean a life vs not a life?

Guessing if your wife was pregnant and you lost your baby during the pregnancy you would just shrug your shoulders and move on as it wasn't a life to start with.

Guessing if your wife was pregnant and you lost your baby during the pregnancy you would just shrug your shoulders and move on as it wasn't a life to start with.

Interesting perspective. 'Pretty abhorrent' you might call it.
1. A foetus is not a human being.
2. That doesn't mean you couldn't, wouldn't, or shouldn't mourn a miscarriage or foetal death in utero.
3. I wouldn't be infringing on anyone else's rights or bodies, so I'm not sure how that equates to being anti-abortion.

Interesting perspective. 'Pretty abhorrent' you might call it.
1. A foetus is not a human being.
2. That doesn't mean you couldn't, wouldn't, or shouldn't mourn a miscarriage or foetal death in utero.
3. I wouldn't be infringing on anyone else's rights or bodies, so I'm not sure how that equates to being anti-abortion.

When does a foetus become a human being? There are plenty of examples where the mother has died via accident or during labour and the baby has been saved.

Also babies have also been saved from 22 weeks.

What is your cutoff.

Bearing in mind that in Virginia abortion can be still carried out after birth.

I take it your referring to a miscarriage?

That is the term but that can happen at any time during pregnancy. A 22 week miscarriage can still end up with a live baby.

When does a foetus become a human being? There are plenty of examples where the mother has died via accident or during labour and the baby has been saved.

Also babies have also been saved from 22 weeks.

What is your cutoff.

Bearing in mind that in Virginia abortion can be still carried out after birth.

When do you care about rights and freedom, and when do you not. What is your cutoff?

I'm sure you realise the vast majority of abortions are carried out well before 22 weeks?

When do you care about rights and freedom, and when do you not. What is your cutoff?

I'm sure you realise the vast majority of abortions are carried out well before 22 weeks?

I do realise that you didn't say all, just the majority. That's just heartbreaking.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We can't open the country because we care about the elderly.

Is is such a ******* lie

Yes it's Tucker, but watch.

I do realise that you didn't say all, just the majority. That's just heartbreaking.

You didn't answer my question :)
It's somewhere in the realm of 99%. Given that, I'll ask again: when do you care about rights and freedom, and when do you not. What is your cutoff?

You didn't answer my question :)
It's somewhere in the realm of 99%. Given that, I'll ask again: when do you care about rights and freedom, and when do you not. What is your cutoff?

As a male how happy are you to give up your right to fatherhood. Is it from conception, after the third trimester, just before birth.
Would you be happy with your partner terminating the pregnancy at any moment cos it's her body?
Would you want a say?

We can't open the country because we care about the elderly.

Is is such a ******* lie

Yes it's Tucker, but watch.

Yes, there are problems associated with elderly care, but all of these examples of poor behaviour in nursing homes are pre Covid.

So, it's typically disingenuous of you to use this to support your self interested anti lockdown stance.

As a male how happy are you to give up your right to fatherhood. Is it from conception, after the third trimester, just before birth.
Would you be happy with your partner terminating the pregnancy at any moment cos it's her body?
Would you want a say?
As a male...her body, her choice. If you don’t like it, change partners.

Good luck trying to get money out from those detaild
Bank details can only be used to deposit money or for direct debit guarantees.

Will happily give you guys my sort and AC number if you promise to put money in it
Hardly news really.

Agree, it's the equivalent of a fresh air handball in your forward line. We're all just here for the laughs. Join in.

Would you want a say?

Males have a right to fatherhood?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back