Conspiracy Theory Coronavirus: Origins

Thoughts on COVID-19? (Choose 2 options)

• It's a naturally occurring virus

Votes: 18 20.2%
  • It came from a Chinese laboratory

Votes: 39 43.8%
  • It came from a US/other laboratory

Votes: 4 4.5%
  • It's dangerous and harsh restrictions are necessary

Votes: 32 36.0%
  • Not dangerous enough to warrant harsh restrictions

Votes: 22 24.7%
  • It's basically another flu, so restrictions are silly

Votes: 20 22.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 2, 2013
AFL Club
Collingwood
It really is just quite ridiculous in our country now with all the mixed messages and from “ health experts” in all the different states.

The Qld boarder situation in particular is farcical.

Mate of mine traveled from the GC down to Byron Bay the other day. The idiot thought he’d just get waved through at the checkpoint on his way back because of his Qld number plates.

I’m listening on the phone as he approaches the boarder and hear the cop ask for his “permit”.

Doesn’t have one of course so he is directed to move to the side of road in another area where a ADF army chap comes up (with firearm) and starts guiding him through the process of getting the Qld gov CV19 boarder permit pass on his phone.

Five minutes later he’s on his way.

So...you can drive out of Qld and travel to Friggin Melbourne if you want and then cruise back in with your official pass.

Thousands are doing this daily from Brisbane and the GC into NSW.

But no one from other state can enter Qld in case they infect the population.

Absolute madness.

Meanwhile, thousands of Qld businesses involved in tourism are going to the wall and the economy in general is dying a slow death.

State health officials are now responsible for green lighting opening up measures as politicians are too scared to make decisions by themselves in case something goes wrong and they can’t pass the buck onto someone else.
Straight out of the Bolshevik playbook 1920. This is permanent. As in you will need a pass/justify your movements so everyone can be under surveillance.
Illegal thou. Police can ask your name and address and that's it. State border closures are illegal. They've skated through as the feds are handing the political fallout to the states

Apr 2, 2013
AFL Club
Collingwood

Society is gone. How did it ever get to the stage where I am in 100% agreement with Alan Jones.
And as a poster said earlier Jones is dead on about the social effects. No one knows what will happen to the economy except it's stuffed but the social effects are huge especially for the young. If this goes on much longer huge damage will be done to the way we live. We keep hearing about change but not all change is good.

Apr 2, 2013
AFL Club
Collingwood
While I concede something dodgy happened especially early days in Iran and China the danger is now the measures. I'm now very worried about catching it but not because of the illness.
Common sense = I catch a highly contagious stream of flu. Likely. I stay in bed sleep in a few days, eat soup and nothing else post on BF some Netflix and go back to work. Probably no need for a doc
Now= I catch this bloody thing am forced to get tested. Test positive am quarantined and with the tests * knows when I test negative and am allowed out. Even with no symptoms and fine. Also had the flu in 2017 and effects lingered for a couple of months yet wasn't in lockdown (stayed in bed a week)

Apr 2, 2013
AFL Club
Collingwood
Also one other point. If you look at Sweden's figures while not brilliant they are not the worse and middle of the road for Europe. So does the lockdown even work? Or the best policy. We'd have been better catching it building immunity in March. Hospitals have not been overrun.
Also staged return should be more brief. Once you allow say 100 may as well totally open as even in a 100k crowd you're only exposed closely to 100 max anyway

Hawk Dork

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts Zombie Lover BeanCoiNFT Investor
Feb 9, 2005
on the road to nowhere
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Hawks
It really is just quite ridiculous in our country now with all the mixed messages and from “ health experts” in all the different states.

The Qld boarder situation in particular is farcical.

Mate of mine traveled from the GC down to Byron Bay the other day. The idiot thought he’d just get waved through at the checkpoint on his way back because of his Qld number plates.

I’m listening on the phone as he approaches the boarder and hear the cop ask for his “permit”.

Doesn’t have one of course so he is directed to move to the side of road in another area where a ADF army chap comes up (with firearm) and starts guiding him through the process of getting the Qld gov CV19 boarder permit pass on his phone.

Five minutes later he’s on his way.

So...you can drive out of Qld and travel to Friggin Melbourne if you want and then cruise back in with your official pass.

Thousands are doing this daily from Brisbane and the GC into NSW.

But no one from other state can enter Qld in case they infect the population.

Absolute madness.

Meanwhile, thousands of Qld businesses involved in tourism are going to the wall and the economy in general is dying a slow death.

State health officials are now responsible for green lighting opening up measures as politicians are too scared to make decisions by themselves in case something goes wrong and they can’t pass the buck onto someone else.
As a non business owning Qlder Im happy to have the borders closed for a little longer

Joey JoJo Shabad

Club Legend
Nov 22, 2019
AFL Club
Geelong
More non sense measure's happening in France.

100670911_10157495504459958_2076443548894363648_n.jpg

99109326_10157495504549958_6643692860719759360_n.jpg

100089409_10157495504634958_4202510600170897408_n.jpg

Hawk Dork

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts Zombie Lover BeanCoiNFT Investor
Feb 9, 2005
on the road to nowhere
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Hawks
Aug 13, 2007
Vancouver
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Oilers
Am I right that it’s just SA and WA that are kinda getting to normal now? Can be difficult for me to tell. My family are in Melbourne and Northern Vic. Melbourne definitely seems more extreme.

I’m genuinely surprised some think this is how Australia will be permanently. It’s only been a couple of months and from afar it seems like it’s getting thereand improving. I’m actually sitting outside with a beer listening to Triple M now and they are talking about the footy etc.

Joey JoJo Shabad

Club Legend
Nov 22, 2019
AFL Club
Geelong
Am I right that it’s just SA and WA that are kinda getting to normal now? Can be difficult for me to tell. My family are in Melbourne and Northern Vic. Melbourne definitely seems more extreme.

I’m genuinely surprised some think this is how Australia will be permanently. It’s only been a couple of months and from afar it seems like it’s getting thereand improving. I’m actually sitting outside with a beer listening to Triple M now and they are talking about the footy etc.

Tassie is & has been pretty good right through the whole saga, Only 1 new case in the last week & around 12 active cases in the state at the moment last time I heard.

Yahru MkElvin

Debutant
Mar 13, 2014
AFL Club
West Coast
Also one other point. If you look at Sweden's figures while not brilliant they are not the worse and middle of the road for Europe. So does the lockdown even work? Or the best policy. We'd have been better catching it building immunity in March. Hospitals have not been overrun.
Also staged return should be more brief. Once you allow say 100 may as well totally open as even in a 100k crowd you're only exposed closely to 100 max anyway
Whilst the collective mind has Stockholm Syndrome it is ironic that Sweden (and others such as Belarus, Vietnam etc) is the current reality for humanity... so far their mortality for 2020 is below their 10yr average, the chart attached shows data up to May 8, the winter is more or less finished so the 'death' season has passed, roughly just on averages their death account should be around 39750 and probably higher due to the season... based on a 90000 annual loss...
...the other day I saw it charted in a UK Column vid, they presented Sweden's 30yr historical mortality for the 4 months from Jan - April and 2020 was comfortably below average... I can't find that data/chart now though it is back in the past weeks UK Column somewhere...
On the C.'virus' figures alone Sweden is middling in European effect, it has a much larger/denser population than its neighbouring Scandinavian countries so would expect greater impact as compared to Norway for example... all in all it is not an issue... nothing very unusual happened...
In Germany, Austria, Portugal, Greece, Ireland, Hungary etc etc... no excess mortality exists...
In the UK for example the excess mortality exists though the C.V figures (the inflated attributable death records... so we can stick a pin in that too) account for less than half of it... the rest of that death is from the severe pressure imposed and we are yet to know the full fallout from the measures taken... psychopathically applied control and negative intent has done and continues to do the harm, it has been achieved almost entirely in the financial power core of the EU/UK and NY city/state and surrounds... hmmm

This research has a lot in it, all well structured, referenced, linked and updated monthly...
Scroll down to Z score by country here for a 5yr excess mortality...

...and yep health care systems were not at all over run...

ioppolo

This only ends one way.
Oct 3, 2010
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Chelsea, OKC Thunder, Scorchers

Well after 9/11, a bunch of security measures (mainly at airports) were introduced with the idea of them only being temporary. They weren't. I fear the same thing will happen with this. I am genuinely scared that this absolute bullshit 'social distancing 1.5' rule is here to stay.

Mar 11, 2018
AFL Club
Essendon

Perth is completely back to normal since two or three weeks ago.

Today I went to one of the biggest shopping centres and it was like Xmas eve type crowds. Absolutely packed.

I saw about 50 people lined up and crammed in together at BigW waiting to get in while staff waited for people to exit and count the numbers.

Ridiculous.

Meanwhile I go into a big shoe shop to get new runners and it’s a absolutely crammed full of people.

Wait in line crammed in together to pay. Not that I cared.

Go into a surf shop and girl stops me to give a 90 sec sermon on 1.5 distance rules and asks would I like to join their email list.

Ridiculous.

Stopped off at a local pub yesterday afternoon thinking the bar was open.

Walk in and here’s all the TAB screens with sheets over them and everything removed from the bar area except tables spread out with people having counter meals.

It was like the joint was getting painted and there was no furniture...but people still wanted to order a chicken parmy

The bar was closed.

So yes, Perth is well and truly back to normal and people are out in droves.

Apr 2, 2013
AFL Club
Collingwood
Am I right that it
Perth is completely back to normal since two or three weeks ago.

Today I went to one of the biggest shopping centres and it was like Xmas eve type crowds. Absolutely packed.

I saw about 50 people lined up and crammed in together at BigW waiting to get in while staff waited for people to exit and count the numbers.

Ridiculous.

Meanwhile I go into a big shoe shop to get new runners and it’s a absolutely crammed full of people.

Wait in line crammed in together to pay. Not that I cared.

Go into a surf shop and girl stops me to give a 90 sec sermon on 1.5 distance rules and asks would I like to join their email list.

Ridiculous.

Stopped off at a local pub yesterday afternoon thinking the bar was open.

Walk in and here’s all the TAB screens with sheets over them and everything removed from the bar area except tables spread out with people having counter meals.

It was like the joint was getting painted and there was no furniture...but people still wanted to order a chicken parmy

The bar was closed.

So yes, Perth is well and truly back to normal and people are out in droves.
Sounds good cept the bar closures.

And I bet the weather is great as well.

Mar 11, 2018
AFL Club
Essendon

Beautiful 25 degrees all day..blue skies.

Been like that all week.

Massive high winds weather front coming in tomorrow though from the edge of that cyclone out in the Indian Ocean.

Lots of rain will hit the entire western coast and go inland. Good for farmers.

Mar 11, 2018
AFL Club
Essendon

That pub bar was closed...but down the road there was a Sporting Globe bar that was letting people drink pints at tables with distance between all.

Ridiculous situation with rules and regulations all different and confusing for all and sundry.

Last edited:

Yahru MkElvin

Debutant
Mar 13, 2014
AFL Club
West Coast
Well after 9/11, a bunch of security measures (mainly at airports) were introduced with the idea of them only being temporary. They weren't. I fear the same thing will happen with this. I am genuinely scared that this absolute bullshit 'social distancing 1.5' rule is here to stay.
Promoting 'physical space' and 'contact awareness' is being seeded to maximise surveillance potential for the A.I/matrix, profiling and crowd control... breaking the human social/environmental trust is the most potent psychological weapon, and as we can see with the school formulas a generation is potentially being destroyed... it's all been consistently layered on since 9/11 and the rolling W.O.Terror, this terror is it now sweeping the globe and clearing the deck for UN agenda 2030... scripted as well in 2010 Rockefeller foundation documents... Lock-step... a 'rare' journalist that investigates (works) unpacks it here... 14 mins

Unfortunately the majority still hold the official 9/11 narrative, the cognitive dissonance defense is tough ( almost West Coast tough )... though in this case the official narrative is much more accessible and fragile...
...avoid the imposed language of C.V, Deadly Pan, S. Dist, N. Norm, C. Trace etc at all times ...don't comply, communicate courageously and break the spell... suss out your Magna Carta/human rights and have no fear of punishment through fines or violence...
...and any resource of 'power', that has the opportunity to be informed and effectively relate the reality though still chooses to project the 'Deadly Pan' and fear, does not care about you... at all and never has...
I rkn a lot of people will wake up if they realise their kids are being abused, focusing on that can help to break through...

Atavistic

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 22, 2008
Hobart
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Team Coco
It's interesting how Covid-19 is becoming less and less similar to the strains that were being studied by the Wuhan Institute of Virology.

Today: Coronavirus live news: Wuhan lab had bat viruses but not Covid-19 strain as Australia border row simmers:

The virology lab in Wuhan, the city at the heart of the outbreak, was working on three live strains of bat coronavirus, but none of them match the one that has caused the Covid-19 pandemic, its director has said. Wang Yanyi told Chinesestate broadcaster CGTN that the closest genetic match to the virus spreading around the world was only 79.8%, adding that claims made by US president Donald Trump and others that the virus could have leaked from the facility were “pure fabrication”.

4 May: Coronavirus NSW: Dossier lays out case against China bat virus program:

At least one of the estimated 50 virus samples Dr Shi has in her laboratory is a 96 per cent genetic match to COVID-19.

Maybe they can get it down to a 60 per cent match by the end of the year.

Apr 21, 2018
AFL Club
Carlton
That pub bar was closed...but down the road there was a Sporting Globe bar that was letting people drink pints at tables with distance between all.

Ridiculous situation with rules and regulations all different and confusing for all and sundry.

Yeah then you’ve got 36 players on the field tackling / competing yet on the bench you have to social distance . Weird .

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back