AEW Double or Nothing 2, Sunday May 24th, 10am AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm not watching this live.

But if we didn't get someone in a Vinnie Mac impression screaming "that's gotta be Cage!" then what are we even doing here?

Sooo Dustin just won the Bra and Panties match.

im staggered at this card man this stampede match better deliver.

Yeah I dunno why I bought this. Nothing has captured my attention. Having the only interesting guys you have in one match in the end isn't really ideal.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They nailed the Stampede match. It probably ran a little long, but it didn't feel as long as it was.

Sammy is fantastic. Page drawing the line over Jericho was hilarious.

Everything else was ok'ish. If I had to state a 2nd best match, it might actually have been Nyla vs Shida.

Excellent PPV, excellent show, excellent product, AEW delivers once again. :D

There may have been a few minor hiccups along the way but it was thoroughly sports entertaining from start to finish. :thumbsu:
Your blind patriotism to this company makes me so happy. Please never change. I really mean it. Makes me wish BF was around to see how people would defend WCW in 2000.

Unpopular Opinion: Other than the IC title from 2011 to 2019, non-black strapped belts look awful

Enjoyed the show.

Stampede and Ladder match were both good as was both men’s championship match’s.

Not a fan of the tnt title, looks plain.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
They said on air that the title is a placeholder/nowhere near complete due to the title maker company shutting down due covid.

They were hoping to have the complete title ready by next week.

it would have been a tighter show without Ford/Statlander (to be fair, it was a replacement match) and Dustin/Spears. Everything else was enjoyable. Had to laugh at the camera work catching out Tyson yawning at one point during the TNT Title match.

and yay for Shida winning!

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back